Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Door Lock Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
bhdrgkz
Good evening, friends ..
Today I spent about 3 hours in the industry, the inner lock in the picture below ..
(Original of the picture belongs to our friend Hakan). He was standing. Unfortunately, the master pulled out the W40 (I had W40 a few days ago), unfortunately, he played with the latch that the lock passed. A part of the inner mechanism that appears in the picture is broken and we found out later.
Normally when you close slowly, the door is fully seated, but when traveling on the road, brakes, bumps on the road, etc. It opens from the movement of the vehicle due to reasons and hangs on the latch. We asked 2 spare parts that they did not have it. They said that if we want, they can obtain it by saying that citroen saxo is using the same. I did not want to get inside.
Where can I get this inner lock piece?
By the way, there is no problem with the motor mechanism located just above this piece.
only mechanical part is needed. makes people.
& nbsp;
< edited> bhdrgkz 2010-06-03 22:07:00
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
BuRCaK
Did you ask Efe? I think it takes care. The contact information is available at the link below.

http://www.peugeotcikmacisi.com/
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
ErolSen
complete internal mechanism in terms of original 150 paper information.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
peugeotefe
We have a door lock price of 80 TL available
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
bhdrgkz
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] We have a door lock available for 80 TL price [/ QUOTE]
I sent a private message thanks.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
bhdrgkz
I have solved the problem as of today.
While I was going to my hometown (İzmir), I also stopped by industry. We found the piece. We brought it from Istanbul.
The price of the piece is 90 lira.
How nice it is not to open the door while going on the road. / div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”