Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Door lock malfunction // Resolved

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
burakkurekci
Hello friends
When I closed my car from the remote control, the driver's door was not locked. But when I locked it with the key from the driver's door, all the doors were locked. Today I showed it to a few lockers in Umraniye industry. They said there is a disconnection in the installation or the lock is faulty. The last expert I entered said the solid lock was faulty. The door lock of these knows not less than 500TL. & Nbsp;
When I asked the master how to do it. Externally, I will install a universal motor, and we will solve the problem without removing your engine, he said. Again, he took electricity from the socket where the door motor was located and connected a small motor to the door. Right now, it is working as smoothly as the original door lock. & Nbsp;
The cost is 100 tly including labor. It was very convenient, I did not even bargain 😄 & nbsp;
If there is this kind of problem, I can direct it to Istanbul Ümraniye industrial site master
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
Many teachers who are solved properly can attract high prices.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
burakkurekci
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my pretty teacher, who is solved in accordance with the app, can attract high prices you call a lot. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, when I told one of them, he pulled 700TL without looking LOL It is always useful to research and show a few masters
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
SerkanOrda
Hello, my teacher, I have the same problem ... I will be glad how you can reach the place of the master you go to.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
burakkurekci
[QUOTE = SerkanOrda] Hello hello I have the same problem ... I will be glad if you give information about the place of the master you go to [/ QUOTE]

I am giving google link in Umraniye industry.

Yaren Oto Eksoz Electric Service

Saray District, 34768 Umraniye / Istanbul

https://g.co/kgs/pwuqsv

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”