Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Door insulation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:02 # 1
oguzhan29
Friends, I searched in the forum, I found it, but I couldn't find a bituminous plate in the province I was in, but I will look at the industry, but if I do it with a sponge, I will still have a question.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 2
Guests
First of all, you have to find out where the sizzle is coming from. If you isolate it, if you cut the vibration next to it, that sound will not be created.
it may come from inside the door, or it may be flickering in the interior of the door ...
08.05.2020 15:02 # 3
F-Eren
my friend knows how to find membrane isolators in yalteks
take it by heating
08.05.2020 15:02 # 4
g-demir
Brands such as Würth Berner have foam insulation materials, you can take the spray from one edge and enter all the cavities and freeze. I advise
08.05.2020 15:02 # 5
oguzhan29
First of all, I thank you all. When I press it from the outside with my hand, the sound is going to be enough.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 6
sercinho
I want to make a sound system in the 307s. They went to the door hoists, they put it on the plastic door assembly. They did not do it directly on the door sheet.
08.05.2020 15:02 # 7
g-demir
[QUOTE = sercinho] or I want to make a sound system in 307s they went to the door hoops, they did not do it on the plastic door parts, they did not do it directly to the door sheet, so I am terretlu, I want to have an insulating door in the door. [/ QUOTE]

What is the harm of being on the door plastic parts? I disassembled it several times, then I disassembled it again, it seemed to me that it did not cause any problems. I'm not wearing a new pair of columns, but I've never seen a problem. what do you think?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”