Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

door control

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
ErolSen
hello just 206 m door control has caused problems and started not to lock. I haven't been driving my car for two days and it snowed on it today. When I first opened it, it was okay, but when it locks again, it locks and reopens as if a door is open. and the controller does not work even though I press it occasionally. and the overhead light is flashing and blinking. rigt door front text appeared on the screen. But I checked all the doors. It was closed. I said maybe it was cold. I locked the door manually with the key. Then I opened it and tried again, this time the driver just locked his door. I would appreciate if anyone who knows about the problem helps.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
hasimayaz
clean the button on the door door with dw40. make sure it is intact.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
ErolSen
brother couldn't understand or n & nbsp; Is there a button behind it? "Shocked" can you explain more
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
Murat

Check the latches in red in the picture before closing the door.
Sometimes it can be hung left and right. The doors don't lock when they don't get off.

Where I marked it with yellow I think the place where Haşim's brother said.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
ErolSen
thank you murat
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = ErolSen] brother couldn't understand or the door & nbsp; Is there a button behind it? "Shocked" can you explain more [/ QUOTE]
< / DIV> & nbsp;
Sorry, the door lock sensor is not outside in the 206's, if you have the ability to lock the lock inside and outside .. if you do not have the possibility, just clean it from outside with dw40 only
& nbsp;

08.05.2020 14:09 # 7
ErolSen
okay brother i will try thank you
08.05.2020 14:09 # 8
ErolSen
Thank you very much for your information. I squeezed the dw40 abundantly, it did not recover at first in the place you marked with yellow, but the next day it returned. is running smoothly.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”