Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

[Done] 206 Electric Mirror Project

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Useful Documents
08.05.2020 19:41 # 1
Alicilik
Hello friends,

Most people were curious about the electric mirror. How to do it, how to do it. In fact, it is not very difficult but it is very nice with a little ugras and materials.

I had friends who made it. I'll share it here too. I will write the details slowly.

Required material list below

1x - Left electric resistance mirror
1x - Right electric resistance and heat sensor mirror
1x - Glass control with mirror control knob
1x - 6541H9 Mirror control socket
8x - 6542WY mirror control socket terminal
2x - Power mirror door switch
12x - Power mirror door switch terminal
12x - Door IC70 socket terminals (female-male)

at least 3 colors 10 meters meter 0.22 cable
cable hose
cloth tape
electrical tape
cirt clamp
cable stripper
side chisel
needlenose
20torks key
door clip insertion apparatus
door clip replacement

The cost can be found up to 300 pieces, according to the part prices.

As of today, I have completed the process to a large extent, only from the mirror knob, the terminals of the general wiring of the door socket came small and I will replace them. I also installed a tweeters on the mirror interior covers, and they had little operation and mounting left.

Details are below with time.

08.05.2020 19:41 # 2
Alicilik
Skies

Right mirror

Left mirror

Control controller

BSi

receptivity 2016-03-06 23:27:20
08.05.2020 19:41 # 3
Alicilik
Mirror
08.05.2020 19:41 # 4
Alicilik
IC70 - IC71 door
08.05.2020 19:41 # 5
Alicilik
Mirror - Glass Control
08.05.2020 19:41 # 6
samet206
I am sure that good work has come out, use it with goodbye. I have to change my right mirror so I can think if you elaborate on the work. how I pulled the wiring to the doors, I am interested in these in more detail, besides it is also available in me. Also, it is very practical to see the round space in the interior mirror covers with the tweeter filters for a practical and precise work.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = samet206] I am sure it works well, use it bye. I have to change my right mirror so I can think of it if you elaborate on the work. Where did you get the electricity? how I pulled the wiring to the doors, I am interested in these in more detail, besides it is also available in me. Also, it is very practical to see the round space in the interior mirror covers with the tweeter filters for a practical and precise work.
[/ QUOTE]

All connection cables and sockets were original. I bought the electricity from the line that came from the glass controller, as it showed in the diagram.

The mirror cover was very nice, but I skipped a detail. There is a junction of the electric mirror where the mirror adjustment arm is located. Bud prevented the tweet from behind. I'll shave that part a little.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 8
ertugrulll
1⚫ 3 ⚫ 5 ⚫ 8⚫ 10⚫ 12⚫ 14 ⚫ 16 ⚫
2⚫ 4 ⚫ 6 ⚫ 7⚫ 9⚫ 11⚫ 13⚫ 15 ⚫ 17 ⚫

The rear of my glass opening mirror adjustment switch is as above. Since I could not find a socket, I inserted the pins such as reset, speaker and power on the pc case. On my left mirror there are 5 cables 2 coffees, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue.
My question would be this.
Which cable is the pins above in the mirror? Example: 11 left mirrors like red wire.
Is there a scheme for this? I looked at the shared pictures, but I couldn't figure out which pin to which cable.
Can you help me? ertugrulll 2016-03-07 13:32:45
08.05.2020 19:41 # 9
ertugrulll
Or in Ankara, go to the supplier, there is a socket, go to that electrician.
08.05.2020 19:41 # 10
Gokcesel
Good health Ali has been a good practice. Did you take a picture while doing the application?

If there are friends who do not understand the scheme and want to make it, it will be more comfortable for you to write the necessary information for them. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 19:41 # 11
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Gokcesel] Good health Ali has been a good practice. Did you take a picture while doing the application?

If there are friends who do not understand the scheme and want to make it, it will be more comfortable for you to write the necessary information for them. Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you. When I work alone, I do not get much to photograph. If I can complete the missing terminals tomorrow, I will try to open one of the doors.

08.05.2020 19:41 # 12
samet206
I have an electric mirror adjustment button that belongs to another vehicle. Because we have examined the electrical installation of the vehicle that owns the button, the tips are certain. I need to pull my line from scratch by using relay and fuse, or is it possible to energize the mirror adjustment button by taking attachment without using any parts from the plus and minus ends of the glass open and close button.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”