Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Don't Wash Out When Washing Your Car

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:21 # 1
Guests

What Should You Pay Attention When Washing or Washing Your Car?

The reason why some cars look old is because their paint is worn out and this is because the car is washed incorrectly.

Never wash your car with a brush. If possible, choose natural sponges made for this job, which are sold in shopping centers.

Use a shampoo made for washing hoses, buckets and cars. Thus, dirt will dissolve quickly and you will pollute less water because you use buckets. Make sure that there is a water-cutting gun at the end of the hose.

Always start washing your car from the roof, after the hood and trunk, go to the doors, through the bumper, under the door and the rims. When you go from clean to dirty, less dirt accumulates in your sponge and therefore the chance of scratching your car is also reduced.

After rinsing your car, it makes your job easier if the cloth you will use is yellow cloths called synthetic chamois, which is also made for drying cars. Wrong drying causes both scratches and stains on your tool. When you wring out the synthetic chamois while the natural cloths make you struggle, your hand will not hurt, and it will instantly relax when you release it.

If you take the job more seriously and want to devote a Sunday to the cleaning of your car, you need the necessary information for detailed cleaning.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 2
motoberk
I say microfiber washing gloves instead of sponges.
I strongly agree with shampoo. Car wash shampoo removes what other detergents do not remove, bird droppings etc.
Use double bucket method if possible.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = motoberk] I say microfiber washing gloves instead of sponge is a wonderful thing.
I strongly agree with shampoo. Car wash shampoo removes what other detergents do not remove, bird droppings etc.
Use double bucket method if possible.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I am using the same, I am very correct and there was not the slightest scratch on the body of the vehicle.

08.05.2020 15:21 # 4
motoberk
Clean the tar, paint, etc. that does not come out after washing with clay.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 5
Guests
http://www.hepsiburada.com/liste/dreamcar-temizlik-eldiveni-microfiber-/productdetails.aspx?productıd=otev02080&categoryıd=20035758

I think this product works
08.05.2020 15:21 # 6
herry
If you are washing the washer, I recommend washing polished, it is better not to brush the vehicle. Capillaries may occur.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 7
sace
If the brush will not be used, then I guess it is also necessary to avoid automatic washes at gas stations.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 8
motoberk
[QUOTE = sace] If the brush is not to be used, then I guess it is also necessary to avoid automatic washes at gas stations. [/ QUOTE]
I think the machine draws less than the brush, but it should be avoided anyway. Because the water they use and the brush change are very important.
08.05.2020 15:21 # 9
oguzhan29
thanks for sharing, cycle saving, pour into bucket, wash with sponge in your hand
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”