Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Don't play on the temperature indicator !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:54 # 1
efsanemurat
slm friends, it will be a bit of an interesting problem, or I may be thinking because it happened to me for the first time. For 2 weeks, my temperature indicator is approaching around 110, especially on the light ramp. playing at intervals, sometimes 80 does not exceed, I did not understand what is gone. The indicator went wrong, it started to play on its own, but it is just doing it on the ramps. the temperature is not rising, I'm waiting for your help, I said let me solve it before I go long
08.05.2020 15:54 # 2
Kemanyak
Did you check the water level? If there is no problem at the water level, it is normal values for peugeot. In order not to have trouble in the summer heat, check whether the thermostat is opened or not.
08.05.2020 15:54 # 3
metin
have the thermostat and temperature sensor checked. The thermostat adjusts the engine temperature and the temperature sensor reflects the engine temperature to the display. When it is faulty, the indicator is the handle
08.05.2020 15:54 # 4
Guests
I think it is the temperature of the customer.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”