Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Don't Buy Bits From Şahin Peugeot !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Useful Documents
08.05.2020 21:19 # 1
Peugeot35
I bought a Peugeot First Aid Bag recently, 3 days passed and the bag did not reach my hand, I searched, there was no product, we did not supply it (what does the product do in the advertisement) Anyway, it was the case! Inside the bag, there are 2 reflective refractory reflectors. 1. Ice scraper but 1 dressing set (like a toy) like a toy (2 cotton 1 scissors 2 bandage 1 bandage teases) 1 foam neck collar 1 thin tow rope flashlight Although it is written, there are no materials that should be there, but it is obvious that it is so hard and it is made of china. 60 tl + 10 tl cargo was 70 tl lie. Gentlemen, it was impossible to reach what I called, I explained the situation, the answer he gave, KOCA PEUGEOT has updated the first aid kit, so I said that it has become this way, I don't know why you are not updating the picture in the ad, we got it by not knowing that they could not grow up intensely, and the materials in it were too high quality. I said, let's return the money, I said, I will give the cargo at 10 TL, let me lose 20 more. Your knowledge is becoming victims of the field ....
08.05.2020 21:19 # 2
Dogukan_3002
I'm getting it from ietgo. There are people selling bisur. Get well soon, your 70 lira has been garbage
08.05.2020 21:19 # 3
Peugeot35
They are lying, I get angry with him peugeot company has updated the bag. By doing so, they are laundering the right of people so that they may not be forbidden. They earn easy money like that, they show strawberries and send onions.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] They're lying to get angry with him peugeot company has updated the bag. By doing so, they are laundering the right of people so that they may not be forbidden. They earn easy money like that, they show strawberries and send onions. [/ QUOTE]

You have the right to return within 14 days for products bought online. Returns also pay the firm you bought the cargo, not you. Besides, the men said we would get refunded. So what's the problem then? I got the shock from the fire tube, there is something in the reflector cart curt. I bought it at a very affordable price.
What is the man does not pay your money? Enter and state the arbitral tribunal, write directly, make your application in 15 minutes. There is no such thing as they will not pay.

I bought products from parcagonder.com did not fit the car. I returned. First they said that we do not get a refund. I said I did not use the piece that never fits. Then they said "we cut the cargo money," he said. I said, I am not both lawful and consent. They still cut it. Think millions of men, these are stopping 10 pounds. I went and gave it to the arbitral tribunal and won. Again, the payment is not done now, I will give the lawyer 1ooo lira pay maybe it is reasonable.

So the guys who sell these piece jobs can't do the internet business. You will either buy it from the store or n11 or something. If there is no effort.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 5
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = x571]
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] They're lying to get angry with him peugeot company has updated the bag. By doing so, they are laundering the right of people so that they may not be forbidden. They earn easy money like that, they show strawberries and send onions. [/ QUOTE]

You have the right to return within 14 days for products bought online. Returns also pay the firm you bought the cargo, not you. Besides, the men said we would get refunded. So what's the problem then? I got the shock from the fire tube, there is something in the reflector cart curt. I bought it at a very affordable price.
What is the man does not pay your money? Enter and state the arbitral tribunal, write directly, make your application in 15 minutes. There is no such thing as they will not pay.

I bought products from parcagonder.com did not fit the car. I returned. First they said that we do not get a refund. I said I did not use the piece that never fits. Then they said "we cut the cargo money," he said. I said, I am not both lawful and consent. They still cut it. Think millions of men, these are stopping 10 pounds. I went and gave it to the arbitral tribunal and won. Again, the payment is not done now, I will give the lawyer 1ooo lira pay maybe it is reasonable.

So the guys who sell these piece jobs can't do the internet business. You will either buy it from the store or n11 or something. If there is no effort.
[/ QUOTE]

Sir, I will give you 10 TL shipping fee, I will give 10 TL, 20 TL damage will be done before I invest the money, the fish smells from the beginning, there is a possibility that the remaining 50 TL can be from me. Of course no, my purpose is to watch out, they have such a bad temper. I think it is a mistake for both the criminal and the strong water to come out like oil, and my mistake is that you send it, if you send it, if I send it in the picture, I will give you 60 TL and I will send it in the first 10 TL, but it will be laughed, but the money of the lie has been updated.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] [QUOTE = x571]

[/ QUOTE]

Sir, I will give you 10 TL shipping fee, I will give 10 TL, 20 TL damage will be done before I invest the money, the fish smells from the beginning, there is a possibility that the remaining 50 TL can be from me. Of course no, my purpose is to watch out, they have such a bad temper. I think it is a mistake for both the criminal and the strong water to come out like oil, and my mistake is that you send it, if you send it, if I send it in the picture, I will give you 60 TL and I will send it in the first 10 TL, but it will be laughed, but the money of the lie has been updated.
[/ QUOTE]

It always is. The work of the country is filled with lies. not that one. Get it from big corporate companies when you get online, the rest is a lie. n11, gg or something, and the robber cheater became a jackal slot. It was good 3-4 years ago again. The people have now put religious faith on the shelf so that the people will be rich shortly.
08.05.2020 21:19 # 7
GokhaN
I personally know the owner, but you have the right to take it back and return it.
may not send the same Peugeot may have updates, but at that time needs to refund
08.05.2020 21:19 # 8
Peugeot35
My teacher Gokhan returns does not solve the problem, unfortunately why you will say 60 TL product came 10 TL cargo verion product while waiting for onion potatoes come on, let's return dion arion gentlemen, get a refund okay there is no problem here. I have a problem, my 60 TL money drops to 40 TL thanks to the brothers. If the name of this is a fraud, if you put onions in the picture, sell onions, put potatoes, let me know what to buy, okay I did my update, peugeot or I couldn't update the site from the intensity of work, give me the information or remove it from the site, but whatever the intention is. This is not my problem, this is definitely the name of victimization and the cost of this is not me but if they are customer satisfaction! I have been shopping on the internet for years, in such cases, the seller goes to loss to satisfy the customer. 60 TL is not big money but disappointment and waiting for 6 days is going to be a challenge. Peugeot35 2019-09-27 01:10:49
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”