Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does this headlight go through the examination? (VIDEO)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
kuantum
Does this headlight pass the vehicle inspection? It does not limit the effect of the headlight in any way. But the image is not good. Like steam inside, and worn from outside? [TUBE] http://youtu.be/5sKZpGtOpv4 [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
kuantum

08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
kuantum
I also added a photo, front right headlight. left on the photo ..
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
djchaos
man, if the headlight faded from the sun and made its color like evaporated, you do not need to change it, they take the solution to the auto body shop very easily, they are sanding with the finest sandpaper and polishing pastry is no different from scratch
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
djchaos
I uploaded a few pictures, this friend himself has already dealt with, if you write headlight polishing to the search engine, some products will appear in the industry they will charge 20 30 TL for this job

08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
kuantum
& nbsp; can I do that too? looks great :)
08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
kuantum
Does every bodybuilder do this? and it also takes a little steam. How do we prevent it?
08.05.2020 16:35 # 8
djchaos
There is a place in the headlight that gets air in the headlight and it takes water or steam. If you pull the bumper around the bodywork to remove the headlight (black silicon), you should cut it, but you must first identify the airway. almost all bodybuilders do the headlight polishing job
08.05.2020 16:35 # 9
kuantum
Thank you very much, very much accepted ...
08.05.2020 16:35 # 10
djchaos
I examined it a little more carefully from the picture and video it is difficult to understand why your headlight is getting water from the back (the side of the bulbs) there is a plastic part, it may be dislodged or loosened. It is repaired without the need for disassembly. headlight polishing is easiest, you won't have a problem about it.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 11
GiTaRRa
passes dude you can trust they were mildly sorry in 2012 & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:35 # 12
individual
[QUOTE = quantum] Does every bodybuilder do this? and it also takes a little steam. How do we prevent it? [/ QUOTE]
If your headlight is steaming, the drain holes may be clogged.
Or have you changed the bulb type?
& nbsp;
The ventilated headlight doesn't steam, by the way.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 13
cey cey
Nice technique, actually, sanding cake is easy and disassembling the headlight tanpon requires expertise.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 14
kuantum
Far went through the examination. there was no problem. After the examination, I asked a bodybuilder if he could do this. He said they couldn't. He said it would not be like zero even if they did. I said I saw your photos on the internet. He said don't believe what he saw on the Internet :)
08.05.2020 16:35 # 15
acad
Give

to clean your headlights, they clean the inside with a special solution without removing their silicones, just like the first day, 100 TL for my car in Ankara. I had it done, it was like the first day, it does not evaporate because they do not open the silicones, you find the people who do the cleaning of the headlight cleaning ..

08.05.2020 16:35 # 16
djchaos
[QUOTE = quantum] Headlight has been examined. there was no problem. After the examination, I asked a bodybuilder if he could do this. He said they couldn't. He said it would not be like zero even if they did. I said I saw your photos on the internet. He said not to believe what he saw on the internet:) [/ QUOTE]

I let the body shop witness my eyes in the minister, he made the headlight zero in 10 minutes. Today we were drinking tea and chatting at the master's shop. He said in the body shop, I think you don't want to believe that body shop, I don't want to give false information, but I think they will be sanding in the 3000 number sand only in sand, soak half a bucket of water in water and then sand and then sand the cake polish and get over it with the machine.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 17
kuantum
[QUOTE = djchaos] [QUOTE = quantum] Headlight has been examined. there was no problem. After the examination, I asked a bodybuilder if he could do this. He said they couldn't. He said it would not be like zero even if they did. I said I saw your photos on the internet. He said not to believe what he saw on the Internet:) [/ QUOTE]

I let the body shop witness my eyes in the stand-off, the man made the headlight zero in 10 minutes. Today, he was drinking tea and chatting in the master's shop. 307 came, the headlights were officially burning, I asked him. I think you do not believe in that body shop, I do not want to give false information, but I think they will be sanding alone in the number 3000, sanding in half a bucket of water, then sinking and sanding them, then spread the paste polish and go over it thoroughly with the machine. If you search from the internet, there is no need for polishing for headlight polishing. QUOTE]

alla alla yaa. then I have to make sure. I wonder where he can get it. Is there any place around istanbul - bahcelievler that can do this job at an affordable price ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”