Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does the temperature have anything to do with the gasket?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:06 # 1
tugrahan
hello today, my car got hot at noon, there was no coercion, I did not go a long way, degree 90 is past and the fan was working in 2 levels. When I opened the hood, the excess water next to the radiator cover was discharging water from the drain pipe. it was still running and the engine was also very hot. I opened the radiator cap carefully, and after the full lift, antifreeze flowed from the bottom with almost 2 liters of antifreeze, then I filled the radiator with water. Meanwhile, the fan is still working. I wanted to apply something I learned from the forum. started to throw

I thought the gasket that came to my mind first burned

I turned off the ignition and waited for it to cool like that. After 2 hours, I filled the water to the radiator with the engine completely cooled, and I started the engine with the cover open, but it did not throw out the water as it did when it was hot, I even gave the gas several times with my hand. water escapes up to 1 cm normally needs to absorb quite a bit

and the engine that runs for 6-7 minutes is not hot when I touch my hand on the radiator, but the pipes and lpg regulator that come out of the engine and go to the heating are officially burned

After this event, I think of a recirculation pump, I think I think it's wrong
gasket or recirculation, or why does this happen if I go a short distance, will it damage the engine (I want to show it to the master right away but I have a very busy work schedule, I will go at least 2-3 days later)

08.05.2020 16:06 # 2
semih
I may have been circulating. I suspected the thermostat from the gasket, but it came out of the circulation. At the moment, the problem of vehicle temperature has fallen.
08.05.2020 16:06 # 3
OkaN
there is air in the vehicle :)) Clown I think you should take your air :))
08.05.2020 16:06 # 4
tugrahan

i wish there was air
08.05.2020 16:06 # 5
OkaN
what's wrong: S
08.05.2020 16:06 # 6
bjkstore
my friend got the same problem with me, I got rid of the last weekend, the radiator thermostat did not look any more .. finally I took it to antalya flint service .. they said the circulation pump really came out ..
08.05.2020 16:06 # 7
tugrahan
yes the circulation pump is out
said, let's change the timing and thermostat while changing the circulation
I placed the order to be wed Tuesday or Wednesday
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”