Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does the engine run kicking when it's cold?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:21 # 1
B-Devi
Guys, today I cleaned the spark plugs and bearings thoroughly. Then I installed the spark plugs and started and the car started. He was working as kicking as usual (for nir nir). I kept the vehicle running at 2000 rpm for 2 minutes and the sound improved. The car has reached its normal speed, so I succumbed to my excitement and pulled my foot out of the gas, and unfortunately it stopped again :( No matter how much I started later, it didn't work again. Does it work? "Because the weather got cold, suddenly my car was not working. I hadn't done any winter maintenance anyway.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 2
Ucyuzalti
When the engine is cold, it does not necessarily work like it does in the heat, so I know it as a sound but it doesn't knock & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:21 # 3
ufuk91
Let me not say as the answer to your question, but when my vehicle's engine starts, it kicks up a lot, even when it stops, as soon as it works, I keep it at 2000 rpm for a while, and I do not have any problems when my foot starts to move, nevertheless, it does not react to the accelerator pedal until I get some distance.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 4
B-Devi
And can you give me the phone number of someone who will come to Pendik and check the car's ignition system, advance setting and gas setting? & Nbsp; I'd rather tip the master who came to help me pay the hammer.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 5
B-Devi
[QUOTE = Trifold] When the engine is cold, I know it doesn't work like it does in the heat, so I know it as a sound but it doesn't kick & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I mean by kicking let me give an example right now :)

Normally the engine sound: & nbsp; Dırrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Engine sound when kicking: & nbsp; The grim grim grim grim (When the gas is loaded a bit: grim grimrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
08.05.2020 16:21 # 6
Guests
When the engine is cold, it should not be misfire but it will not sound like it is hot. But your stop problem is only lpg demi? Or are you having the same trouble in gasoline? Accordingly, if you are having the same problem in gasoline, it is from the ignition system but if there is the same problem in gasoline, it is most likely from the LPG system.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 7
B-Devi
I'm sure the gas setting is bad. There is also a slippery and ice-cold liquid under the gas brain. So there is a problem with him, I can observe him and so I want a master to come and look.

As for the gasoline; Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to test it, since the vehicle never runs on gasoline :( I think the gas automatic is bad or something
08.05.2020 16:21 # 8
Ucyuzalti
The sample is very nice & nbsp; "Grin" keep that normal bidet lpg run on the gas at 2000 rpm until it reacts to the gas if it is jigged, tell me to let the car pull out the throttle and try to stay on the main gas & nbsp; "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:21 # 9
B-Devi
[QUOTE = Trifold] Sample is very nice & nbsp; "Grin" keep that normal bidet lpg run on gas at 2000 rpm If the time is jigged until the gas reacts to the gas then tell me to let the car pull out the throttle, then go to the main throttle & nbsp; "Embarrassed" [/ QUOTE ]

I think there is an automatic jig. Because recently the car was running at idle for 1300-1500 revolutions at the first start, but it was returning to normal when the engine warmed up :) By the way, I will explain another situation:

Recently, the gasket was burned and changed. It was constantly overheating while the gasket was on fire. Anyway, the car was very normal at that time, but whenever I bought gas in the car, it was kicking as it is now. But when nothing got up and gone as if there was nothing, it would fix itself after going 10-15 meters. He had never done it after replacing the gasket. I wonder if the gasket burned again "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:21 # 10
Ucyuzalti
I do not know that I have never used a car with a gasket burned, but I know that you put the water on the ground and steal it, if the gasket burned, gems & nbsp; "Grin" < img src = "smileys / smiley9.gif" border = "0" alt = "Embarrassed" title = "Embarrassed" /> if it is not lit, nothing will happen, when you say silver, the room mixes into the cooling water burns
Three hundred and six < / editID> 2011-11-13 18:11:41
08.05.2020 16:21 # 11
B-Devi
Eee Pendik vicinity Does anyone know Gazcı :)
08.05.2020 16:21 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Three hundred six] I do not know that I have never used a car with gasket burned, but I know that you put the water on the ground and steal it, if the gasket is burned, silver & nbsp; "Grin" nothing happens & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
killing the nationality yaw & nbsp; & nbsp; brother contan reflects the car does not shrink in any case, and it does so when the car warms up. / div>
but you can't just connect the kicking to the gaskets, because everything can cause misfire until the spark plug, the spark plug cable, the lpg setting, the fuel filter.
08.05.2020 16:21 # 13
Ucyuzalti
"Smirk" one of the master made a fire in his hawk, the fire was cold in the air, the master warmed his hand. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”