Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does the air conditioner heat?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:00 # 1
mehmet20
Hello friends, greetings from the sea to all of you 206 1.4 Come on, my car is air conditioned but I have a question, give me my ignorance, I have no idea. In this regard, I am using the hot fan of the heater to warm up as of winter, can I use it as air conditioning heating? thanks good forums
08.05.2020 15:00 # 2
Guests
Of course it can be used, it produces cleaner, more humid and healthy air than the fan, but it causes the fuel to burn much. It is recommended to run at short intervals from time to time in hot and cold positions. LANOP to 2010-12-27 17:24:02
08.05.2020 15:00 # 3
ugur

Many people know this as you do not need to operate your air conditioner in the winter.

08.05.2020 15:00 # 4
Guests
The air conditioner works great to remove the vapor from the glass. It takes in 1 second. Apart from that, I do not have the idea that there is much need to warm up.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 5
MemoTech
If I am not mistaken, the 2008 Hyundai Accent Era that I used before turned on the air conditioner automatically when I turned the air direction to the glass, and the mist in the glass disappeared very quickly.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 6
serkan24577
THE AIR CONDITIONING IS NOT FOR HEATING. FOR COOLING.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 7
BAHTIYAR
[QUOTE = MemoTech] If I am not mistaken, the 2008 Hyundai Accent Era, which I used before, turned on the air conditioner automatically when I turned the air direction on the window, and the misting on the window disappeared very quickly.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 8
badcombatant
Air conditioning systems do not matter whether it is a car home office or commercial type air conditioner. If it is desired to use air conditioner as both heating and cooling, the air conditioner must have a heat pump feature. The air conditioner is used for cooling purposes only, since the heating is provided with engine water, the vehicle air conditioners do not have a 4-way solenoid valve.
Note: I know and say in this way as the air conditioning cooling technician, but if it is a vehicle air conditioner that produces both cooling and heating as it is said, I would not claim that this is the case.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 9
Guests
friends, my car has a digital air conditioner, it is warming like a monster, you can adjust the temperature between 14 and 28 degrees, the rest is who says the story does not heat the air conditioner yaw, it is heating up in my house, let's not overdo it.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 10
erdal
206s are heating up very quickly compared to other vehicles, in my opinion, you do not need to turn on the air conditioner.
08.05.2020 15:00 # 11
oguzhan29
air conditioning both heats and cools friends
08.05.2020 15:00 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = LANOPE] friends have a digital air conditioner in my car, it warms like a monster, you can adjust the temperature between 14 and 28 degrees, the rest says the story, the air conditioner does not heat it, yaw also cracks in my house is heating up, it is heating, cooling is air conditioning in this zatebn task is heating and cooling [/ QUOTE]
you are wrong. The car air conditioner works in one way and does not blow hot ... it only cools ... Try it if you want. Let the engine run like ice when it is ice cold. Let's see if it blows the air conditioner hot ??? Maybe many luxury cars may have dual air conditioners, but this is not valid for our vehicles.
The purpose of the use of air conditioning is to destroy the present day in a short time, as you said. In addition, the air conditioner does not give humid air, on the contrary, it takes the moisture in the vehicle, condenses it and drains it from the bottom by turning it into water.
However, let's write steam caused by steam. Moisture inside the glass is condensed on the glass due to the external temperature difference. As the air conditioner turns on, it absorbs the moisture in it and it will disappear in a short time.
Also, when we give the air direction to ten glasses, air conditioning is activated on many vehicles. For example, in my car, the air conditioner is activated automatically in my car, as it is in the accent example. For example, in 2001 accent, you cannot turn off the air conditioner when the air direction is on ten windows. but I can close it if I want it in the car. Because there is not much need. disappears with the heat of the heating.
Meanwhile, it is correct and important for you to operate the air conditioner at least once a week for 10-15 minutes ... It is necessary for the air conditioner to maintain its efficiency ...
the cecol 2010-12-27 21:43:16
08.05.2020 15:00 # 13
erdal
I'll try tomorrow, let's see if it gives hot air in the same time as it starts to give cold air, it is heating the air conditioner :)
08.05.2020 15:00 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = 206xt] I'll try it tomorrow and let it give hot air in the same time as it starts to give cold air, it is heating the air conditioner:) [/ QUOTE]
First, bring the contact ac heat setting to the warmest, you feel the fan in 2 hands, and the air in the hands of the two channels. After that, as soon as you start the engine, let's look at the air conditioner immediately.
What is it going on if we are warming it? Dil Çıkarma
08.05.2020 15:00 # 15
Onur
car air conditioners do not heat the friends are only for cooling cem teacher says right you can try when you sit in the car does not heat
08.05.2020 15:00 # 16
erdal
Well friends I'm getting hot air from the air conditioner but this temperature is my heating temperature, I don't know my radiator temperature;) bakcaz tomorrow ..
08.05.2020 15:00 # 17
erdal
[QUOTE = Honor] car does not heat air conditioners friends are only for cooling cem teacher says right you can try when you sit in the car does not heat [/ QUOTE]

don't you say snoo yet :)
08.05.2020 15:00 # 18
individual

As far as I know, air conditioners do not heat.

bmw 7 series may be an exception in models such as mercedes s series.

ice-cold air-conditioning in 1 minute at 40 ° C in summer,

In the winter, at -20 ° C, the engine does not blow hot unless it gets warm.

Also, the air conditioner does not moisten.

08.05.2020 15:00 # 19
emin15
heats heater, air conditioner cools
08.05.2020 15:00 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = emin15] heats heater, air conditioner cools [/ QUOTE]

exactly: D
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”