Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does the abs brain deteriorate when the undercarriage is made?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
03.12.2021 14:06 # 1
Sail
Does the abs brain deteriorate when the undercarriage is made? I made the undercarriage of the car. Abs light came on when I went to withdraw money. Then we had it checked that the abs brain was damaged. The master says it's a coincidence, the abs brain has nothing to do with the undercarriage. Do you think the abs brain can be broken when the undercarriage is made? It was not lit before. Then it started to burn.
07.12.2021 20:49 # 2
srrssr
If the ABS readers and cables are not damaged, if the ABS disc position on the axle is changed or if it is not damaged, it may not have anything to do with the undercarriage bro 😉
13.12.2021 20:38 # 3
Sail

master, is there any possibility? torsion, table, drum, table etc. The subset has been pretty much overhauled. Could it be that the abs reader and its cable or disk are damaged? The man says it doesn't matter. I say, will it break on the same day? I had it done and the abs light came on while I was going to withdraw money. Then I had it checked out that the brain was malfunctioning. I don't understand if such a business can be done...
14.12.2021 22:09 # 4
srrssr
Did you solve the problem, sir, if not, some places can be looked at?
15.12.2021 02:26 # 5
AdemUsta1
Brother, abs are not from the brain, yes, abs do it in the brain, but if they removed the rear torsion while you were making the front set and rear torsions to the vehicle, the abs cable may be damaged unnoticed during reassembly, or the abs cables on the front wheels or the abs position slot, which reads the direction of the cable, may be corrupted. Did you inquire about the malfunction, brother, what malfunction was causing it?
18.12.2021 09:12 # 6
Sail
that's what they call the abs brain. The problem is still not resolved. Because I don't want to pay that much for it. I think it's the men's fault. but i don't know what to do. :(
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”