Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does the 206 cc sunroof engine need to be replaced?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
melihduran
First of all, I am new to the forum forum, I have a peugeot 206 cc car, I bought it last year, 2004 model
In my car, it was difficult to open it by wearing it while closing and uncovering it. Another problem was that the airbag light was on. I took it to an electrician in Eskisehir and solved only the airbag light problem for the airbag light, and when I opened it, I thought it was an electrical problem.
But last week, I had the same problem in closing and opening again. When opening it, it was too late when it was opened. I don't think it would be if the problem was from the engine, it would not have improved in the previous problem. How do you think the problem is, how can I produce a solution?
There is a master in Istanbul maslak, as far as I read from the site, I would be very happy if you describe your place and I would like to show it to you. thanks in advance
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
herry
I do not understand how easy it is, why does all the pejo services run straight away. Let's see if he can connect the convertible engine that comes in a zero box in the same way. this is not like a vehicle engine, something that requires serious electrical knowledge and experience on this system. they do not understand what the problem is, they do not understand because they say it will change, they are solved by the forum researchers or the ones who do not reach us thanks to experienced people like us, or the ones who could not reach these places were filled with the pockets of the masters and burned out of the car, as soon as I got it. They have to deteriorate their cars.

Yes, the master in the maslak is my master. If you are in Istanbul, I will contact you. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 3
melihduran
I definitely agree, he did not even look at the car, he already opened and closed it, his voice was certain, the engine was finished, I did not know if I would laugh or cry :)
08.05.2020 18:46 # 4
ahmed206
Soon I'll smash the car and sell more money on a piece basis.
3000 or 3 thousand, three for three, let them come slowly.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 5
okan4037
It seems to me that his engine has now completed his life. I think there are pistons that lose power in the engine over time. Keep it up. First of all, take the WD40 and lubricate all the moving axles beautifully. Its urgency will be very comfortable. In the future, the engine is replaced, and most of them get stuck. But they gave a very expensive price for an engine. If it is not a complete emergency in the future, you can order cheap from ebay.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 6
cey cey
There is a special oil inside the engine, the room may be finished or decreased. Take it from the service and complete it.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 7
koray
My brother was hanging out as the vehicle was closing while it was opening, and sometimes it was standing still. There is a plastic rope that surrounds the roof inside the vehicle. It is 2 meters long. The knows he pulled out was broken. he put in a new one, it was 2 years, i bought it for 180 tl, he took 40 hand labor, vidi 40 squeezed it was like a cartridge.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 8
206cc57
Get well, I do not want to divide the subject, I am a cc user, there are many switches in the trunk, and one of my switches was in the trunk recently. He thought the roof was open and the car was giving a warning, or he thought it was not fully opened when I opened it and continued to crow. Where can I find these switches in case of losing a switch again?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 9
herry
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/joblot-genuine-peugeot-roof-switches-roof-mechanism-and-ecu-for-206-207-307cc-/311061335216?pt=uk_carsparts_vehicles_carparts_sm&fits=car+mak to 3apeugeot% & hash = item486cb34cb0
08.05.2020 18:46 # 10
hakan elci
There is also a problem with our vehicle's opening and closing.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 11
herry
[QUOTE = hakan ambassador] There is also a problem with our vehicle's opening and closing. Can you send us the msg of the master in Maslak 05323280603 very urgent need [/ QUOTE]

Please introduce yourself in the member introduction section in order to get to know you first.

Exclamation
08.05.2020 18:46 # 12
emrehisir
THERE IS NO PEJO CU ON MECHANICAL EMERGENCY CEILING AND ELECTRIC AREAS
MASLAK OTO SANAYI
542 210 99 24
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”