Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

does not shift gears?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 13:57 # 1
Gntss
The time I used pug 206 in automatic gear comes to 4000, but the gear is still showing at 2, but when I go to the triptonic side and fix it, the engine comes to itself.
Another problem is that when I bring it to the D section in the automatic again, it shows N when I press the gas on the screen.
Gntss 2008-09-23 21:07:54
08.05.2020 13:57 # 2
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Gntss] pug 206 when the time I use in automatic gear comes to 4000, but the gear still shows at 2, but when I go to the triptonic side and fix it, the engine comes to itself. I wonder?
Another problem is that when I bring it to the D section in the automatic again, it shows N when I press the gas on the screen.
[/ QUOTE]
Yaw I just did not leave the car from the authorized service ??
08.05.2020 13:57 # 3
sinan-s
As if you have an automatic transmission malfunction..you need to show it to the master..can come out expensive ..
08.05.2020 13:57 # 4
Gntss
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = Gntss] pug 206 the time I used in automatic gear comes to 4000, but the gear still shows at 2, but when I go to the triptonic side and fix it, the engine comes to itself. late at. Where is the problem?
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
it turned out, but still the same yhaa didn't fix it Cry
08.05.2020 13:57 # 5
Gntss
[QUOTE = sinan-s] It looks like you have an automatic transmission malfunction..you need to show it to the master..can be expensive .. [/ QUOTE]
Come on .. pff Dead dwm etcem o zmn.bi problem using triptonic will not come out if i use it?
08.05.2020 13:57 # 6
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Gntss] [QUOTE = hashimyaz] [QUOTE = Gntss] pug 206, the time I use in automatic gear comes to 4000, but the gear still shows at 2, but when I go to the triptonic side and fix it, the engine comes to life. There has been no change, the gear is still on. Where is the problem?
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
it turned out, but still the same yhaa didn't fix it Cry
[/ QUOTE]
Take it back to the service, either return your money or fix the guy smart. Automatic transmission malfunctions will be expensive.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 7
Gntss

Thanks, brother, as you said, sanctions are shrinking because the strange sounds start to come out of the car .. Unhappy

08.05.2020 13:57 # 8
Guests
Programmatic malfunction.
The program should be thrown in the Peugeot service ... The situation is serious and you should not waste time.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 9
Gntss
build in the shortest time of many thanks
08.05.2020 13:57 # 10
EMRE
We have the same problem, the program does not know or something, because it sends an error code to the brain, it does not shift gears.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 11
aoc
Read the errors that occur after connecting the pc with the brain and take precautions accordingly. If there is an automatic gear brain (dependent on the main brain or independent), it should be corrected strictly or something like restart should be discarded from those who do brain work. Because the malfunction of this type of gearbox is very salty and that automatic gear vehicle may not be used as a triptronic one day ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”