Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does Grip Control Work?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 17:49 # 1
Hknklc
Hi friends I just joined the forum .. I would have a question for you .. My car Peugeout 3008 Felline 2013 I have 16 "wheelset on my Auto6R vehicle. I do not want to give money in vain without knowing if the service is right or if the flu control is disabled, I am waiting for your help. Thanks in advance .. Enjoy your driving ..
08.05.2020 17:49 # 2
meto307
The grip control has nothing to do with the size of the rim, I think the system called grip control is a system that controls the motion that the engine transmits to the wheels due to a system similar to the ASR system. Thanks to the sensing sensors, the grip control comes into play. IF THESE SENSORS ARE NOT RELATED TO THE RIM INA OF THE VEHICLE.
08.05.2020 17:49 # 3
ErolSs
I do not think there will be a flu controle, our partner & nbsp; there is also in outdoor, we did not have such a problem, but I feel like we can tire 17 cars
08.05.2020 17:49 # 4
Hknklc
Although my teacher is tired, there are many shapes. :). Thank you for your attention then I get the 17 "wheels so technical at the service they talked so much that I was confused that the flu control would be disabled or something .. thank you
08.05.2020 17:49 # 5
error
If you catch the original size by playing with your tire ratio, it will not be a problem ..

08.05.2020 17:49 # 6
Hknklc
My brother named Errör, I couldn't understand what you mean, would you please open a little ..?
08.05.2020 17:49 # 7
error
As far as I know, the tepee and grip control system in 3008 adjust the torque on the front wheels with an indirect full lap calculation over the total rear tire diameter, trying to synchronize the number of laps with the rear.

simpler As long as you keep your total tire diameter in a statement, "I think the system will continue to work correctly when you switch from 16 to 17 rims at the same rate on the tire sidewall".

of course it is more dominant and It is also useful to get ideas from people who have tried it ...

It is also necessary to clarify whether there is a sensor on the rim if you have a sensor like the one below, you can remove it and install it on the new rim, but it will occur millisecond differences can degrade the stability of the system. "border =" 0 "/>
errör 2013-07-28 01:13:42
08.05.2020 17:49 # 8
Hknklc
Thanks ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”