Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does evacuating the floor light turn on the floor?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:42 # 1
elsoberano
Friends, they came under my car, they came and went to the service. They said the floor was scattered.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 2
koliva
It burns, but this is no longer a problem. I think they can put it wrong.
On the other hand, I would like to remind you that you cannot go through the examination. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:42 # 3
elsoberano
I want to keep it up to 4 years, I want to manage it until I recovered it. I want to manage it until I recover, this is misleading.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 4
metin
The inspection is problematic because the catalyst is for removing toxic gases from the exhaust. If you evacuate it will not be emitted rather than a normal examination, as it will pollute the air more. In addition, your fuel increases a little.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = elsoberano] I want to have the budget of the new car handle me for up to 1 year. >
I do not think it will be very cheap again. As a result, it keeps the work and you will have to give this work money again after 1 year. I think if you go to an exhauster, he can help you with the price.

In addition, as the text master said, your fuel will increase a little because you will lose power in low revs. If you want, go to an exhaust like I said and find out the prices of all options. According to him, you draw a path for yourself.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 6
istanbullu_3886
the floor is also empty in my vehicle, before I buy it, it does not light up a malfunction lamp. I did not have any problems. I did not realize it.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 7
muratoner
& Nbsp; & nbsp; My brother, I have 307 1.4 hdi vehicles, because of this floor, I have not been left on my head. I went to the master, the floor never came to mind, the diesel and turbo were always looked at and there was no problem, but the contraction of the vehicle was not always done. I said brother, I said that it should not be such a catalyst, I said what it is, bring no harm, hungry and maintenance said. :) We dumped it for 2 years after that, I did not have a problem with the vehicle, neither during the inspection nor the malfunction lamp.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 8
dukenukem82
Do not get out of the accident vehicles, don't worry, don't have a headache with the discharge.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 9
okan4037
don't get me wrong, but those who know who spoke & nbsp; please do not mislead people ...

if I speak for the gasoline vehicle & nbsp; & nbsp; no fuel increase, power increase, vehicle performance still comes

I think the probability of noticing in the examination is difficult, if you evacuate everyone usually passes
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”