Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does anyone use michelin crossclimate?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
oguzhan53
friends, my existing tires have completed the primacy 3 life cycle, so I will change. There is also a series called michelin crossclimate, but I could not find any detailed information.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
sonerkyl
crossclimate will be enough for a tire that will not leave you on the road both in summer and in winter and in slush. But if you are going to the inner regions, the trouble will be 15-20 cm of snow in the winter like opium-sea. these tires are sufficient in our provinces with a mild climate.

a sample video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seq765axtaw
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
KILIC
I have my boss in CMAX, these tires look so good that it fits the car wonderfully 17 inches. It is very quiet on the road, but I can not say anything about its performance in the snow. However, it is more reasonable in my opinion to buy separate tires in summer and winter instead.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
M&K
I have read a lot of 206+ forums on my car, researched and bought Nokıan Weatherproof I also gave up buying Michelin Crossclimate at the last minute. It is definitely a quality tire, but I saw a lot of complaints on the internet. I went to traffic almost every day in the last snow in Istanbul, and walked between neighborhoods that had never been salted. Even one night I had to get up and down a very steep hill covered with snow.
The final decision is yours, but I would say Nokıan Weatherproof. I even have a thorough investigation of this tire and then make your decision.

08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
oguzhan53
Thank you for your information sharing, I went to the tire that is close to today, the prices have increased, the reason why the dollar prices are as follows: 260 TL, primacy3, crossclimate 290, nokian waterprof 250 TL alone, crosclimate is not in their hands, comes with the order, I could not see the pattern and cheek closely, I will go to another tire tomorrow before eliminating the options. Let me take a closer look. At the moment, I have either primacy 3 or crosclimate in my mind, nokian is a nice option but I prefer michelin because there is not much difference in price.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
42kaan
As the friends mentioned, the tires you use are used as summer and winter. In extreme snowy and icy environments, it is impossible to expect performance like other winter tires. I use GT RADİAL and I am satisfied.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
GokhaN
The beautiful tire does not benefit the snow tire in the ice, but the father-in-law corsada of the kind that will not leave on the soft snow has the soft beautiful tire.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 8
oguzhan53
Thanks for your information, Mr. Gökhan, this tire lay on my head.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”