Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does anyone use defroster?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
tellotello
Hello Friends,

& nbsp; & nbsp; As someone who lives at the top of Ankara, this morning (recently every morning), after trying the car, I tried to see me for 16 minutes. The vehicle worked at idle for 16 minutes & nbsp; "Big & nbsp; (Snow fell on the wipers, frozen in falling snow). Now, my question is, is there anybody who buys and uses these de-icers on the market? Is there any damage to glass or plastic hitch? Of course, most importantly, can they work and do you have a brand to recommend? Thank you ...
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
Alicilik
Mahmut teacher,

I bought it as a set night after night. autokit di guess the mawkasi.

Just touch the windshield wiper of the vehicle and it will be very useful for a person. The other material will have the same heat. Just keep it away from the bonnet can leave blue oz. And we cozicu very badly solve inkjet ink, I use clogged cartridges to open
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
Serkan
The best de-icing warm water, now there will be those who say it will crack when pouring on the glass, but not boiling water, warm water. such warm water is not boiling water.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
herry
I haven't tried lukewarm water, but I can't say no to him, but answer the question of your friend, defrosting sprays definitely work on the glass. The places with icing are frequent, you don't even need to delete them, they affect instantly. There is no trace of ice. I also bought it as a set.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
Bugra
[QUOTE = Serco05] The most beautiful de-icing warm water, now there will be those who say it will crack when pouring on the glass, but warm water, not boiling water, fill the kettle in the morning light evenly in the morning, fill it into a 2 liter pet bottle, pour it into the glasses, dissolve it immediately, for 14-15 years I defrost, but as I said, warm water is not boiling water.
[/ QUOTE]

I agree completely. I am also constantly dying. First I clean as much as I can by hand or by pull-and-pull, then I pour warm water into the windows and door wicks, but of course warm. at a temperature that will not burn your hand. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:16 # 6
serkan719
there are de-icing sprays
you can buy and use them.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 7
16 gti 16
My advice is that I do not worry about warm water or something. When I keep the glass ice, all I do is apply some anti-fog cloth and wipe the glass. .
08.05.2020 17:16 # 8
tellotello
Many thanks for the information friends & nbsp; "Smile".
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”