Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does anyone try Fuel Save Diesel?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:42 # 1
dsonat
Hello friends,
& nbsp;
I am very pleased with Shell's GTL diesel fuel, and they saved the fuel they claimed to be economical. Is there anyone trying & nbsp; I would be glad if you report the effects .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:42 # 2
spearo
fuel save help with a very good fuel saving,

I made the first 3000 km of my 206+ diesel vehicle that I bought in January 2012 with just this fuel.

You can browse the photos for the consumption values that I have installed on the trip computer;)

vehicle is used to go to and from work between izmit maslak;)

shell vpower I switched to + gtl fuel, there was no difference in consumption, but there was no trace of the smell of sulfur in exhaust when the engine in fuelsave was cold;)
08.05.2020 16:42 # 3
Cmoss06
Your car is burning a little, these values are very good.
08.05.2020 16:42 # 4
m1976k
I'm glad I'm getting w pover but I haven't tried full save & nbsp; or are they the same thing):) & nbsp; I am amazed at the diesel, vesselam in diesel ...
08.05.2020 16:42 # 5
spearo
fuelsave flat 10 ppm euro diesel,
vpower fuelsave added contribution,
vpower + gtl is a fuel with added gtl to vpower diesel,
it is more reasonable to use vpower + gtl rather than using fuel additives regularly, it is lighter in exhaust in fuel oil sulfur smell vpower and vpower gtl absolutely absent,
bosch does not recommend the use of doped fuel in the injection molding system
the amount I burned in the grinding system really surprised me, my consumption of gtl fuel ranges from 1500 to 3.8 - 4.3
08.05.2020 16:42 # 6
dsonat
the values are very good ... i use gtl really it burns very little, 2004 model 206 sw, luggage and rear seats & nbsp; although it is full & nbsp; get open in heavy traffic 4.8 lit lit ,, just before reading the comments i got fuel save 3,92 From tl, but I think I will continue to gtl ... meanwhile, according to what the pump says, gtl was for those who want performance .... & nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:42 # 7
dsonat
fuel save was tried and disliked because it is not economical..I do not recommend it ... continue to gtl ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”