Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does anyone know the 206 brain and key problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:52 # 1
muzar
Hello to everyone. my problem is quite big and i pray a lot to find the answer & nbsp; "Smile". I bought a 2003 model xline hdi car 4 years ago. Everything was normal at first. then I got the first warning. When the vehicle is in motion and the doors are locked, your door is open warning from the left rear door. I didn't care at first. Then when I pressed the lock, the doors locked, but it was immediately thrown back. it locked when I opened and closed the left rear door again. & nbsp; First, the right front door lock motor burned, not the left rear door. more & nbsp; then the left rear lock motor burned. eventually he gave a brain malfunction that no one made sense of. When the ignition was on halfway, the airbag lamp was on and did not go out and the engine was not running when the ignition was turned. I thought I would have no problem after I lost 500 liras in the brain repair and turned all the locks into the central lock, but I was wrong. the same lock issue persisted, and this time all door locks burned. Anyway, I will not stretch it. Right now my left rear lock is canceled and my right rear door lock doesn't close even by hand. and once in a while I get the left rear door open signal. The airbag lamp lights up once in a while while driving and the km indicator drops to zero while the vehicle is still in motion. I'll give you the address to come and steal the car, but I don't want to get into trouble & nbsp; "Smile". I want to burn the car frequently. I ask for the sake of Allah, how do I get rid of this trouble? thank you in advance. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:52 # 2
berk2309
Let me request something from you.
08.05.2020 16:52 # 3
barutcuhasan
Hodja, you do not make a mistake by doing the repair of the gentleman. I know the friends who have encountered this problem, just go ahead and take the 800 TL mercury bsi brain and assemble it. If the door lock problem is, the hood release lever has electrical cables there. When it circulates with great chance, a few cable melt there must be replaced or wrapped in them. Your problem will be solved with great chance, I hope
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”