Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does anyone have a 407 race chip or chip?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
hakankarakas
Hello, I have a 407 1.6 diesel vehicle. Do you have any chip tuning among 407?
I think there is a brand called race chip. It was performing up to 140 horsepower. I would like to have it done, if you have one among you, thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
Guests
ECU TUNED
Chip Applications
Diesel & Gasoline
0538 318 35 84
0216 565 97 08

I www.ecutuned.co

They will help you Gülme
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
hakankarakas

I call after the holiday, I think this is installing software. they make the software very expensive. Chips with the apparatus I want

08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
badcombatant
I have not recommended the chips with the apparatus, I have searched for a lot of smoke throwing events, I have read it, if you talk to the sponsor firm in a few places, it will tell you the pros and cons, it will provide you with the convenience of paying the first thing, I think it is the most guaranteed software to get into the power box works without getting clear information from 407.
If I can trust the engine of my car, I will have the software closed, I don't know what it is because I bought a second hand. Everything is normal. I don't recommend chip tunning.
There are also friends who have software in the form if you want a consultation.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
caner kaya
What is written here, why ?:::::::?
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
Guests
The maximus nicked Mehmet brother had 407 built on the application, you can get information if you pass with him.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
hakankarakas
black smoke throwing is really interesting. Then you need to have a software chip.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = badcombatant] I do not recommend the chips with the apparatus so much I have researched, I have read the smoke throwing event, if you talk with the sponsor company in a few places, I think it will provide you the pros and cons, if it goes to your head, I think it will be easy to pay for it. guarantee software
If I can trust the engine of my car, I will have the software closed, I don't know what it is because I bought a second hand. Everything is normal. I don't recommend chip tunning.
There are also friends who have software in the form if you want a consultation.
[/ QUOTE]

The powerbox you call the apparatus is a chip. I think you can get it done. When you remove the cables, your vehicle turns back to its original state. In principle, it increases the amount of spraying to very simple injections. I don't think it will cause a problem, it makes more sense to me since its return is very simple.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
hakankarakas
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] [QUOTE = badcombatant] I have not recommended the chips with the apparatus, I have searched for a lot of smoke-throwing events, I read it in a few places. The most guaranteed software to get into power box jobs
[/ QUOTE]

The powerbox you call the apparatus is a chip. I think you can get it done. When you remove the cables, your vehicle turns back to its original state. In principle, it increases the amount of spraying to very simple injections. I don't think it will cause a problem, it makes more sense to me since its return is very simple.
[/ QUOTE]
I think the problem is drowning. I want it for performance anyway. If there is such a problem in plug and play type, I think it is really troubled. you have to change gears constantly in the unfamiliar place, or if it stops at the moments when you have to root the gas, wow, can you give us some information as a performance user? My vehicle is not going to go after 407 and 170.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”