Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Does 206 vehicles reduce lpg water?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
Piyanist89
Right friends, I had a problem with the engine before. There was a decline in water and oil mixing. I said I was going to do it. Radiator exploded. And 10 km away we brought the mechanic. The oil clogged in the radiator and exploded and the radiator gasket and cylinder head went to the replica. The gasket has already gone before, the curume on the cylinder head is all done, and it cost 1800 TL. Anyway, I bought the vehicle, it was 1 month and I have traveled a maximum of 150 200 km. Water subtraction continues. The master at first said motor ceker calorifer or something. Anyway, I said, but 50 km of water decreases in 50 km. I got it again and checked it. He worked at idle for 2-3 hours. He said there was no break in any place. He said that the vehicle was lpg because it was recycled and he was doing water evaporation. But this reduction is too much for me. Come on, we said okay with the gasket on. But everything was done. Do you think you are doing water reduction in LPG, what do you think is the problem?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, my brother. water reduction can be caused by lpg. It is useful to check the lpg plumbing and its regulator. The diaphragm in it may be damaged. It happened to me in many vehicles. Is there any wetness on the floor and carpet on the driver's side. My advice is to use the tool with a little gasoline, and when you go to the master again, have the spark plugs checked.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
Piyanist89
Sagolasin teacher. Tomorrow, I will throw 50 tl of gasoline and use it. At 50 km, it decreases 3 to 4 fingers because it appears. I called the LPG, it makes a reduction but it does not do as you say at 50 km, he said he would decrease 2 cups in 6 months at most, but he should look for if there is oxidation or other things in the hoses.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
bjkamil
teacher, I have the same problem. alone at my 200 km, 4-5 fingers water decreases. I showed it to the master. There was a very small wetness under the radiator and also saw wetness in the gasket at the recirculation outlet. He said they should change. I was taking.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
talip206
I have been using LPG for 2 and a half years, so far it has almost never reduced. If the leak is not visible, it can do from the cover of the Expansion vessel. Wetness is not visible since it discharges from there as steam.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
RP393
Hello, when the gasket is lit, it is burnt in the diaphragm between water and gas in the lpg regulator. For this reason, water passing through the lpg regulator escapes into the combustion chamber. This makes the freak traction low. Using in gas does not change anything. Disassemble the water hoses entering the lpg brain and connect them with the hose attachment for a while. If the water reduction is stopped, the problem is solved with the new LPG regulator.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”