Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DO YOU WANT TO GET CABRIO? WHY IS THAT?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:04 # 1
mazda3
DO YOU WANT TO GET CABRIO? WHY IS THAT? DOES NOT SPEAK THE SPEED THOUGHTS, BUT IT'S JUST TO TAKE PLEASURE TO SPEED THE EYE? CAN'T FEEL THE WIND? IS THE CABRIO VEHICLES OPENED TO CARRY OUT THE CEILINGS? DOES PERSONS WITH 4,000 MONTHLY INCOME TAKE CABRIO VEHICLE SHOCK THE BUDGET? CAN IT MAKE SAVINGS? DO YOU WRITE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF CABRIO VEHICLES?
08.05.2020 18:04 # 2
impact
I darkened it, I would buy a cabrio charge and I passed the bill. get it if you want ..
If you go into the GTI convertible, get 206 for 206
08.05.2020 18:04 # 3
Alicilik
If I buy a convertible, it is definitely hardtop or gti
08.05.2020 18:04 # 4
Guests
My brother would not convertible in turkiyede. God bless a truck that will blow your head next to the sunflower and make an accident.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 5
VLKNYKSLN
[QUOTE = dogan106] My brother is not convertible in turkiyede. God bless a truck that will blow your head next to the sunflower and make an accident. [/ QUOTE]

ahaha was very good: D last stop you took 6 'officially: D
08.05.2020 18:04 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = VLKNYKSLN] [QUOTE = dogan106] My brother is not convertible in turkiyede. God bless a truck that will blow your head next to the sunflower and make an accident. [/ QUOTE]

ahaha was very good: D last stop you took 6 'officially: D
[/ QUOTE]

buddy buddy tells pain. In countries where everyone on the street reports everything like the police, where there is no sheep perceived as political, such cars can be used, for example Germany, England, France

Our Turkey, Italy, cabrio` lara does not ride in European countries like Spain.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 7
Guests
There is no disadvantage difference that Dogan said among them. He also had a slightly longer parking space in the cc. The rest is up to your style. If it was me, I would take the gti. I have been behind CC, unlikely. :)
08.05.2020 18:04 # 8
Aziz
While CC is visually impressive, GTI is of course :)
08.05.2020 18:04 # 9
fth306
I have been using 306 convertible for a long time. I am in Balkan country. The stuffy and narrow sounds are definitely not described as the pleasure of raising your head and watching the sky face while standing in the lights while going on the road. Nothing happens when the truck passes by: D .. I never knew the glass closers in the open-top car before I got my convertible car, but when you close the windows, the wind is cut by 80% 90%. There is wind in the back seat but I think it will be at minimum levels in a vehicle with good aerodynamics. If it is not convertible or hardtop, the vehicle has to be in a parking lot or a safe place because drunk and some dishonest people excuse it, it can tear the blade and tear the awning while passing it. fth306 2013-11-17 17:36:16
08.05.2020 18:04 # 10
fth306
I do not add it, it never happened to me, thank goodness, but in the lights, you are so vulnerable to beggars against glass wipers.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 11
TuNeR_32
Using the convertible vehicle knows the pleasure A ride cannot give up again. ;) If you want both power and visuality and you want to have a model hardtop vehicle at an affordable price, and if you are not married, I definitely say 206 CC 2.0 GTI. I have this vehicle. and because it has not been kept much in the market, it has rarely remained clean, at least it's not my car;)

If you find clean of these vehicles, you will definitely not have a problem with ceiling water mechanism.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 12
ahmed206
I say as a seated person in the back seat of the convertible cars (BMW 3.20, Chrysler Sebring, Mercedes E200, ...) the back seat is very bad, uncomfortable. I think if the back seat will be empty, so if your family is 2 people, you should definitely experience it. His pleasure is completely different.

Additional information: There are actually very cleverly designed wind breakers to reduce the wind felt in the front and rear seats to zero, but not in most vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 13
fth306
actually there is something that can be done. Wind breakers with English windschott ... the event that already exists in new and good cars but we have to cancel the back seat if we try to put it on and off :) It is very successful in long trips for 2 people but it may be needed in everyday life. I couldn't figure out why we had to cancel the back seat either because the mounting is possible for the back seat, we can also mount it behind the headrest of the back seat if we have difficulty, or I don't know that it does not affect the large area due to the air circulation, but there are usually 2-seater convertibles. the ones for our vehicles are mounted to cover the back seat ...
08.05.2020 18:04 # 14
ahmed206
No, teacher, they wear something like a gauze tulle at the back of the headrests, and there is a front windbreaker in the sunroof.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 15
fth306
Let the weather get hot and I look at it :) I do something myself. I try to tighten it between the back seats.
08.05.2020 18:04 # 16
ahmed206
these guys tried to do something they reduced the wind by up to 70%:

but I guess the main thing is covering the back seat, as you said, at least for bmw:
08.05.2020 18:04 # 17
tigerland
2.0 gti and 2.0 cc same engine you already get cc istiyosn speed you get 2.0 cc :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”