Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do you think the movement indicator level is normal?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
yigit_dark
I sensed a reverse situation in the beginning of winter in my vehicle. When the heater was turned on, on a road with a normal course, the movement was between 85-90 and reached 70s. I opened it in the heat, of course, I did not notice the heating in the summer, so I bought the original thermostat because it had a thermostat failure from the heat, and I put it on my vehicle. It is going to be 2 weeks and the temperature is going to be fixed in the 89's. I'm not talking about congested traffic or something, the little standby is based on 100s because in our vehicles.
The problem now is: I made a road trip today. The road I am talking about the ring road goes down to 80 degrees or even 79 degrees. It remained constant there. Anyway, I closed the car, I saw my job, some lights on the way back, and the traffic passed 100s. I went up to the ring road this time, normally between 85-89. I do not understand this situation. Why the thermostat has changed sometimes stays in the 80s, while at some time 89 stops when it should be normal. Shouldn't it always be in the 89s? I would like to receive your comments, do you perceive a problem? Is there any situation that you can say is this? Because if the car does not come to its proper temperature, it will burn more fuel and I will do whatever I can to make my car burn less.

This is in the picture. :

08.05.2020 20:40 # 2
GokhaN
Since the helix eats the cold well on the normal long road in this season, the vehicle does not swell, so there is no normal problem with its values in normal congested traffic.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = GökhaN] Since the helix eats the cold well on the long road in this season, the vehicle does not swell, so there is no normal problem with its values in normal congested traffic [/ QUOTE]
I think I'm wearing it very much. The nation complains of height. But on the other hand, I live in Izmir, yet the weather is fine. Wouldn't it be a problem if the weather doesn't even reach the 80s when it gets colder now? Or the colder it falls below 80 I can not predict it. I have no problems in heating heating, I also mentioned that I heated up in 5 minutes, the engine makes the interior of the car like a flame.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 4
ggitaristt
Brother thermostat is not something that opens and closes like a button ..

Something mechanical is a result. It opens a little, opens a lot, runs between 80 and 90.

Don't worry .. If it goes below 80 or when the engine is 90 degrees and the radiator is cold, there is a problem.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] Brother thermostat is not something that opens and closes like the button you call ..

Something mechanical is a result. It opens a little, opens a lot, runs between 80 and 90.

Don't worry .. If it goes below 80 or when the engine is 90 degrees and the radiator is cold, there is a problem.
[/ QUOTE]
The thermostat keeps the engine temperature constant at 89 degrees. I knew it would open when it exceeds 89 degrees and allow cold water to enter. That's why I changed the thermostat and started to feel faint because the engine was traveling in the 80's. In fact, I opened the subject thinking that as soon as the thermostat breaks down. I am learning the work by taking your thoughts ..
08.05.2020 20:40 # 6
Daimon
I think it's the same thing in your head, I think it's 70/80 on the straight road.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Daimon] I think it's the same thing in my mind, I have the same head on the straight road, stop 70/80, get up, walk 95 less, don't have a heating problem, mine is a little lower [/ QUOTE]
This is what I wondered about what is the situation in your vehicles. It's a normal situation then. Thanks
08.05.2020 20:40 # 8
samet206
It is difficult to say a fixed value for this, but I understood what you want to tell. rising towards it, I've never seen it exceed 100 degrees.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 9
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = samet206] It is hard to say a fixed value for this, but I understood what you want to tell, there is no problem, the temperature does not rise because the wind is particularly heavy in cold weather on the main roads. It rises to 100 degrees especially in hot weather, I have never seen it exceed 100 degrees.
[/ QUOTE]
I wrote it for a long time, thanks you have read it. As you said, the weather is cool right now, while the wind goes on the ring road, the temperature against the wind traveled around 85-90 in the turn. That is the situation in our vehicles in general. As you said at 100 degrees, I have not seen the maximum approaching 100e. When the 2nd stage fan is activated, it immediately reduces the heat.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
Your values are normal teacher, don't be offended. I just came from Trabzon to Rize, the roads were empty, and the temperature did not exceed 80 at speeds around 110-120. Until we hit the slope of our house
08.05.2020 20:40 # 11
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Your values are normal teacher, don't be offended. I just came from Trabzon to Rize, the roads were empty, and the temperature did not exceed 80 at speeds around 110-120. Until we hit the slope of our house [/ QUOTE]
The situation is just around 80 in this. Then I am relieved by saying that it is an ordinary situation in our vehicles. Thanks :)
08.05.2020 20:40 # 12
Orcun.Dmr
My 1.4 hdi does not go over 70 on the long road at 307 and the air is 11 degrees more. I wonder if anyone's thermostat is left open.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 13
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] My 1.4 hdi does not rise above 70 on the long road at 307 and the air is 11 degrees more. I wonder if anyone's thermostat is left open. [/ QUOTE]
In diesel, I do not know if the engine temperature is different, but in the first place, the reason for my thermostat change was the low temperature until the 70s. I think you can insert a 50 lira piece and try it.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 14
Orcun.Dmr
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] My 1.4 hdi does not rise above 70 on the long road in 307, and the air is 11 degrees more. I wonder if anyone's thermostat is left open. [/ QUOTE]
In diesel, I do not know if the engine temperature is different, but in the first place, the reason for my thermostat change was the low temperature until the 70s. I think you can insert a 50 lira piece and try it.
[/ QUOTE]

Let me just plug it in and try. We corrode the engine and burn excess fuel using it at low temperatures.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 15
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] My 1.4 hdi does not rise above 70 on the long road at 307 and the air is 11 degrees more. I wonder if anyone's thermostat is left open. [/ QUOTE]

Since the diesel heats up hard, it burns a little.

For example, I pull the car aside. If the heater tries to heat the inside at high speed while working at idle for 10 minutes, the temperature decreases to 60 degrees.
08.05.2020 20:40 # 16
Muhammet89
Friends are always between 70-75, my vehicle is 1.4 HDI 206
Will my thermostat change or something else change?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”