Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do you think the back is down?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
volkanC2
The empty image of this car is also 2-3 people sit in the back and it goes down, I decided to remove the rear torsion, I gave up wearing a sports bow in front of you.

08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
superyusuf
Finally, it was yours to see your machine .... thank you ..
08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
volkanC2
Thank you :) I saw what you wrote about torsion now, what kind of trouble can you say when it stays in your hand: s? I couldn't figure it out in my head, I will take care of it after the bumpers because I have to decide something, I have some noise on the front set. I thought I would look at the rot-balancer. but when you say so, wolf fell in me now :)
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
superyusuf
I have read in many forums. I saw the same comments here. Peugeot's chronical troubles are the torsion. I need them, but let's do business with them, they are now lying. They know what happened to you. Talk to your friends here. Meanwhile, you don't need 5 cm pedestrian. 2 cm eıbach will do you well. Inedible from .tata.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
superyusuf
By the way, you will change the bumpers. The cheetahs on the bumper will be black. Your side cheetahs are painted in body color.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
volkanC2
He said that if I have a lathe job, I will take 100 lira, we will handle 200 lira. I have read 500-600 pounds in most places, when the master gave cheap price, the dessert came, but as you said, it will be necessary to buy a piece or something, it seems to me that the price will increase. If I wear a bow, it will be more appropriate materially. When it comes to the subject of rim, it is like a gti or yours, but it is quite a possibility for now :) If we decide on sports bow, what I will do as a brand is 70 lira.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 7
volkanC2
[QUOTE = superyusuf] by the way you change the bumpers ok. The cheetahs on the bumper will be black. Your side cheetahs will be painted in body color.

laths in bumpers are also painted in body color Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 17:48 # 8
aserhatg
arkadslar torsion is the rear suspension system of the french vehicles that you call. It causes the back wheel to take the pain of the back with pain.This increases the vehicle's road box.When the average is exposed to 150 thousand km of mercury torsion ballasts, the average repair price will be more than 500 tl. When you enter the first corner, you immediately feel the difference.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 9
SDYMZ
I think if you lift 1 tooth low behind, 3 people will even seem flattened than now. I want to remove my own vehicle, I couldn't find an opportunity and go to art
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”