Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do you think pert?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
cnrars
Guys, this morning I left the underpass leading from the Protocol road to Ataturk Boulevard, and while waiting in traffic, a new mondeo that came under the bridge could not stop and crashed from behind. Ten parts of Mondeo are very bad, my back is like the picture. My vehicle does not work, it came attractive and I went to Göral, they did 7000-TL average damage, the pool in the trunk is completely bent, the ears of the engine are broken, I think the exhaust places, the right left rear fenders are bent, the condition of the trunk lid is clear. & Nbsp;
Göral said that your vehicle may be pert, what do you think?

Pictures of vehicle:

http: // imageshack .us / g / 1/9879149 / Reviews
Reviews
Reviews
Reviews cnrars 2013-01-15 11:13:07
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
gngburak
great history
let me come back to life, I guess it will not be pert. get
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
cnrars
Göral estimated 9500-tl of damage, already 18 thousand & nbsp; lira casco value of the vehicle, the service may be pert, depending on the express said
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
Serkan
I do not think they will make a perte for 7,000 TL, it seems that my teacher is not pert.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
cnrars
assuming it was made, I will have a hard time selling it.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
Serkan
Unfortunately, you have difficulties when selling, folks are now starting to put the paint into the change, it does not cause any problems with good workmanship, I have no idea about the engine not working, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:09 # 7
fTh206
For the past, 7 thousand Tl perte does not appear. In my previous vehicle, 7,500 TL damage was not seen. Pert was not damaged. It seems to be damaged and you will not have any problems unless you sell it. I sold it 1 month ago. b> fTh206 2012-11-15 13:44:04
08.05.2020 17:09 # 8
Burak
Get well soon..
08.05.2020 17:09 # 9
cnrars
[QUOTE = fTh206] For the past, 7 thousand TL is not perte, and my previous vehicle is damaged at 7,500 TL. Pert was not pert. It seems to be damaged. the party will meet you [/ QUOTE]

yes, it was already with the police accident, I was waiting, I was not on the move, the car behind the bridge got out of the bridge and hit the head, There is a helmet on both sides, the opponent's damage will cover the damage.

08.05.2020 17:09 # 10
cnrars
[QUOTE = Serco05] Unfortunately, you have difficulties when selling, folks are now starting to put the paint on the change thoroughly, it does not cause any problems with good workmanship, I have no idea about the engine not working, & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

it seems to me too, when the service damage is seen, the baggage will change, the left and right mudguards change, there is something like a pool under the carpet in the trunk, it is already crooked right left, he also said he should change, so it seems that the expert value of the car pays so much damage and pert he says: (& nbsp;

By the way, the rim on it was not in the making of the tire casco, I had these before.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 11
Serkan
Talk to the service, it is a pity if the rim changes before the expert comes,
08.05.2020 17:09 # 12
Mesut48
Get well, God forbid it.
My guess is that your vehicle will not be pert, it will supply the repair parts from the supply, that is, from its own body, and have it repaired. Get well again.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 13
reddevil
As an insurer, your vehicle will be more reasonable in the authorized service as soon as the insurance company repairs these numbers. Moreover, if the vehicle is considered according to the market value, the probability of pert is higher
be passed
08.05.2020 17:09 # 14
cnrars
[QUOTE = reddevil] As an insurer, your vehicle will be more reasonable if the insurance company does not repair the company with these numbers at the authorized service. br>
yes it seems to me. If the vehicle's market value is around 30-35 thousand TL, 7-8 thousand TL damage can be considered by the insurance company, but almost half of the market value seems to be covered by the insurance company. Well, if I say I want to get an expert pert, can I have another place?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 15
Bugra
Firstly, get well soon. I don't understand permi, but whatever. You have the chance to prove that there is an accident that there is no more. I think it would be easy to sell if you showed the pictures even if Pert appeared in the interrogation.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 16
berk2309
As soon as the engine does not start, the gas is cut off in the pejo during the accident.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 17
reddevil
When you say, you are right, you will choose the pert way by evaluating the value of your probable vehicle like 15-16,000. I can not.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 18
cnrars
[QUOTE = reddevil] When you say
you are right, you will choose the pert path by evaluating the value of your probable vehicle as 15-16,000. they welcome this positively, this will not be a problem.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, let's say the insurance company has arrived, he said, this car is pert, it is expensive because of its undercoat. In this case, if I make the vehicle where my dear wants it, will the trader records that will be paid by the insurance company or the insurance of the other party and will be noted as pert as the amount of damage determined by the insurance company?
08.05.2020 17:09 # 19
berk2309
it can be reflected as an invoice depending on the observation of your car insurance backbone.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 20
reddevil
First of all, the vehicle that hits you at the back of your seat and the vehicle that hit you from behind is 100% defective.
If you want to have your vehicle built at the same time, you do not want to see any damage record on the tramer, you can apply to the vehicle's traffic insurance against your seat and you can have your vehicle done in more reasonable numbers in the private service. If it is done somewhere that understands this request while selling it, the damage situation will occur.
is the other subject, and you ask the payment of the number between the value and the value of
. After that, you can have your vehicle built wherever you want.But the company arc can again register pert. You should definitely talk to your company at this stage
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”