Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do you think if I sell my car?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
cnrars
friends either I have a evil eye in this car or I have a problem :) Should I sell my car? I am afraid that someone will shoot from behind while going on the road. Waiting in the red light. Those who follow the car forum know more or less?
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
KenBlockJR
The vehicle is not used by making paranoia. sell it. & nbsp;

we also don't know what your vehicle is.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
Alicilik
I think it's not a tool, listen to yourself, meditate. I have been driving since I was 12 years old, but until 19 years of age I had a ttitrme in traffic that I couldn't solve why. Over time, I relieved myself by relieving myself. Now all the people next to me are titriyo :-)
08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
cnrars
[QUOTE = KenBlockJR] The tool is not used by making paranoia like this. sat out. & nbsp;

we also don't know what your vehicle is.
[/ QUOTE]

How do you know what I live like this? you're talking !! If you bother and walk in the forum for two minutes, you will understand what happened, what the vehicle is, what it is!
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
cnrars
[QUOTE = Appealing] Brother I think it's not a tool, listen to meditate. I have been driving since I was 12 years old, but until 19 years of age I had a ttitrme in traffic that I couldn't solve why. Over time, I relieved myself by relieving myself. Now all the people next to me are titriyo :-) [/ QUOTE]

I'm already comfortable there is no problem (: but the second damage of the car from the same place, the two hit the same place in a row, again from the same place I'm afraid they will enter and the car will explode in my hand :)
08.05.2020 17:16 # 6
falan
If there is a master, it will be in every vehicle everywhere.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 7
cnrars
[QUOTE = or something] If there is a master, it will be in every vehicle everywhere. My car
is very nice, I don't have trouble, 2006 model, diesel, 65 thousand full service maintenance 206 nothing like, but there is something in this car :) they are crashing from the back for two, both of them have 0% error, both of them are still. my unpainted vehicle has seen 2 parts painted in two months, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:16 # 8
falan
let's say that the evil eye has come out .. i think you don't fall on it .. don't show much interest in the car.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 9
Barut
Last year, one of the lady who came from the opposite road came and crashed, and I had the same things. There is everything in no way, I would not try to sell the car.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 10
xMEGANx
Brother, did one of the ford get under your car, right? I think the exhaust or something had changed. I believe in butcher drivers in believing Nazara :) Just be careful.

< / b>
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:16 # 11
cnrars
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] Brother one of your ford got under your car, right? I think the exhaust or something had changed. I believe butcher drivers in believing Nazara :) Just be careful.
[/ QUOTE]

Exactly (: huge mondeo hit me, my double is, then again Someone shot from behind, now I go in the mirror :)
08.05.2020 17:16 # 12
yigit_bey
Sometimes I think that misfortunes and misfortunes can find you, we all come to the press from time to time. One day after I bought the car, I couldn't even enjoy it, while I was standing in the red light, the lady of the rear of the driver was gumming up (even though the bumper was flexible, I did not have any damage, but it was quite shaken before I got out of the car). The reason is that the child next to him asked something that he did not see at that time, a thoughtfulness can cause minor accidents and sometimes more serious and big accidents. After that day, I was using the eyes in the mirror just like you, because they would hit them from the back again. But I think there is something I can do about it. the result is no answer. Do not bother you too much, I do not think that you have something in these matters. There was nothing I could do in the incident. I have a wish for you only: I hope you will have trouble-free journeys after that "Thumbs
08.05.2020 17:16 # 13
herry
This can happen occasionally, you can also come on the top .. if your eyes are in the mirror, the man who waits in the mirror will hit the gas while it is full, or if you are full of it .. I was waiting for him from the bank of the bank of money, the parked car behind me was going out to the left, the woman was pushing him out of the left fenders, he did not get out of the car. .. the woman was also very upset that her two doors were drawn through it .. unfortunately you shouldn't wear it, unfortunately it is happening from your vehicle. I understand you very well.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 14
cnrars
I thank everyone separately, I went to Goral again today, the bumper will change, the service took a picture, I will call me after 1-2 days, and the bumper will change. They have received very little impact on the panel under the bumper, and they will fix it.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 15
herry
Beautiful brother, I went this morning to clean my car from the snow, they put it in the car from the same place in the open garage, where will I find it now?
08.05.2020 17:16 # 16
yigit_bey
I was surprised to see that "herry" has not shared this bad news with a new msg yet 7 hours after its previous comment. & nbsp; Very bad, do you look at unlucky "Shocked" the kind that makes people say that anything can happen at any moment.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 17
cnrars
[QUOTE = herry] Beautiful brother, I went this morning to clean my car from the snow, they put it in the car from the same place in the open garage, where will I find it now carpani neither camera nor seeing [/ QUOTE]

Very past Whether there is a cascoon, I hope I was walking the car parked, I walked for about 100 meters, I looked back :) takur tukur :)

Your situation was worse :(
Reviews
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:16 # 18
herry
Thanks, friends, I put our money in the garage so that no one can come to it, even put it in the best place, so that the vehicle does not pass, when they maneuver in the snow, they hit the back and escaped. God bless us all. There was no cost out of nothing, and even in the morning, comforting a friend in the field, it was very interesting to repeat the same incident, I did not say that my dream is not the same.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 19
cnrars
Get well again, is there a lot of damage?
08.05.2020 17:16 # 20
herry
Thank you guys, the good part is just drunk, no kids. But a little bit of paint has been removed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”