Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do you have any speaker suggestions?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:15 # 1
PARADOSK3327
good morning friends I want to change my hoppers on the door faces, I will be happy if there are any people who will be able to say the following model, get the original model according to it (there is no sound system in the car, like the original factory settings by the way)
08.05.2020 19:15 # 2
Alicilik
I recommend Alpine series coax. It sounds nice at low powers.

Ten doors 165mm
Rear doors 130mm

For 206 and 307

See Rms values. Use a maximum of 35rms devices at 4ohm.

If you want to get some bass tone, get the back of the 6x9 speakers that are mentioned as kayak or ocal and get the appropriate mdf pandozot.

My advice for 165 and 130 mm 2 way
3 ways for 6X9
08.05.2020 19:15 # 3
KILIC
[QUOTE = Buyer] I recommend Alpine series coax. It sounds nice at low powers.

Ten doors 165mm
Rear doors 130mm

For 206 and 307

If you want to get some bass tone, get the back of the 6x9 speakers that are mentioned as kayak or ocal and get the appropriate mdf pandozot.

3 ways for 6X9 [/ QUOTE]

Sorry I'm going to ask you something, I don't know if I do business, but I have a kenwood reporter that I bought 4-5 months ago. Frankly, I do not understand much, I used it for 3 months in the palio, then I removed it and used it with my sony tape.

http://www.n11.com/kenwood-kfc-t40a-sok-kampanya-p46468847

If I used this in the original cassette player of the 307, can I get some comfort?
08.05.2020 19:15 # 4
PARADOSK3327
[QUOTE = Buyer] I recommend Alpine series coax. It sounds nice at low powers.

Ten doors 165mm
Rear doors 130mm

For 206 and 307

3 ways for 6X9 [/ QUOTE]

my brother, i will only change the hoppers of the front two doors, my technical knowledge will be happy if you give me a link that you can say take these two hoppers on the zero link because i dont understand from the sound works and on the original vehicle
08.05.2020 19:15 # 5
Samet Cetin
Sir, if you think it is just for the prevention, my advice is Pioneer TS-1644r. I also use this on the front doors. I recommend Alpine sxe 1725s, which I recommend Alipine, whichever one suits your budget.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 6
muhammed.ceyhan
Hello friends..

I also have a 206 xr of the 2000 model. I want to install loudspeakers on the rear doors. Onde, there are speakers that I cannot remember the model of Sony.

Question 1: How many loud speakers should I buy for the rear doors?
Question 2: What is your brand model suggestion? (Kac way)
Question 3: Is there any original wiring in the rear doors?

Thank you for your answers.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 7
talip206
[QUOTE = muhammed.ceyhan] Hello friends ..

I also have a 206 xr of the 2000 model. I want to install loudspeakers on the rear doors. Onde, there are speakers that I cannot remember the model of Sony.

Thank you for your answers. [/ QUOTE]
rear doors have 13 cm round speakers, and rear doors have cable harnesses. You will only buy and install speakers.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 8
madblueblacksea
I don't recommend two or three ways to the front doors. The reason is that there is a high treble on the doors. If you plug in two ways, there will be 3 ways in total. This mixture will strangle the bass sound, the middle sound will be too much. Since two different speakers are active, the impedance drops and the rms of the tape increases and disrupts the sound. Another problem is that in two or three way speakers, the bottom bracket is open and the door columns are down, so it gets dust in a short time and completes its life. A few more friends have opened a subject about this
08.05.2020 19:15 # 9
PARADOSK3327
There was normally a speaker in the back doors at the 2006 model 206 exits?
08.05.2020 19:15 # 10
muhammed.ceyhan
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = muhammed.ceyhan] Hello friends ..

Thank you for your answers. [/ QUOTE]
rear doors have 13 cm round speakers, and rear doors have cable harnesses. You will only buy and install speakers. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 11
Alicilik
For 206s

prevents 165mm
backs 130mm

If there are no speakers available,

In some vehicles, there is no installation. In some, the door goes up to the socket on the pole. In some it goes up to the speaker input.

The best way to understand this is by turning the back door socket, removing it and checking the pins.

If the original tape recorders don't have a rear speaker, the fader is probably off. When the fader is turned off, you cannot use the rear speaker output on the original tape. First of all, you have to open it.

There is no problem for the post-inserted hills.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 12
muhammed.ceyhan
[QUOTE = Buyer] for 206's

prevents 165mm
backs 130mm

In some vehicles, there is no installation. In some, the door goes up to the socket on the pole. In some it goes up to the speaker input.

The best way to understand this is by turning the back door socket, removing it and checking the pins.

If the original tape recorders don't have a rear speaker, the fader is probably off. When the fader is turned off, you cannot use the rear speaker output on the original tape. First of all, you have to open it.

There is no problem for the post-inserted hills. [/ QUOTE]

When you say fader? I use original tape. .
08.05.2020 19:15 # 13
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = muhammed.ceyhan] [QUOTE = Receiving] For 206's

prevents 165mm
backs 130mm

There is no problem for the post-inserted hills. [/ QUOTE]

When you say fader? I use original tape. . [/ QUOTE]

Rear speaker output. You can check if there is a setting named FAD in the tape settings. To find out if it is active, you can check the speaker outputs of the tape and check if it is active in 4. Or, as your friend Ali said, you can control the speaker cable at the back doors. But if there is no fad on the tape, there is no wiring anyway.
08.05.2020 19:15 # 14
Orcun.Dmr
Abi, don't give up pioneer, give me some more money, buy quality, or if you buy a cheap unmarked speaker, you will not be satisfied, it will explode immediately, give your money a little more
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”