Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do not stop at 207 idle. Not half help :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 207
04.12.2022 01:17 # 1
Fatihmft
Hello everyone, friends. I am a 207 1.4 trendy 2008 model user. First of all, there was a problem of not eating gas in the vehicle and the spark plugs were changed, then the gas injectors were changed, the problem of not eating gas was fixed, but now it stops at idle. When it is in motion, it sometimes gives gas when it is going to stop, or it stops by not giving gas. Looked at the coil. The eccentric regulating valve has been cleaned. Throat throttle has been cleaned. Whichever master I go to is a different solution. If anyone has come across it, please help me. Note: I'm a new member, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I have an engine throttle error:
P1158: engine throttle shorted to positive or open circuit
P0123: engine throttle short circuit to positive or open circuit.
I have errors other than these codes, but because they are not deleted. Do these make my problem?
04.12.2022 08:08 # 2
antipollution
I think LPG also does this problem? Have you tried it on gasoline? A short circuit in the throttle means that there is a possibility that it will not be able to send fuel to the engine. It doesn't open enough.
04.12.2022 10:27 # 3
Fatihmft
Unfortunately, he does it in his diaper too, sir.
04.12.2022 10:58 # 4
antipollution
The throttle is either not working due to dirt or a short circuit is broken. A small amount of opening opens with pressure when you press the gas, but because there is not enough pressure at idle, there is no force to open the broken throttle. Take a look at the throttle right away. When the gas supply is clogged, it also causes low traction.
04.12.2022 11:15 # 5
Fatihmft
I'm sorry, but I don't understand too much. Are throttle body and throttle the same thing? If it is the same thing, our master said the throttle body is very dirty and cleaned it and the result is the same.
04.12.2022 17:54 # 6
antipollution
Yes, same thing for gasoline. In fact, it is called throttle in diesels and throttle in gasoline. It is used in diesels to stop the vehicle without jolting. We can say that it is the lifeblood of gasoline. It regulates the amount of air entering the engine. But you still get the throttle error even after cleaning it, right? Then the electronics are broken, it won't turn on and off. For example, a very small amount should be open at idle. If it stays closed, it will stop. It opens up as you press the gas. Although it is probably broken, it opens thanks to pressure when some gas is pressed. But the idle pressure is not enough to push the inactive butterfly, so it stops.

This piece is an example

04.12.2022 18:24 # 7
Fatihmft
I understand teacher. I will take the car to Ankara tomorrow just for this mistake.
If I can find a pejo player, I will ask him first.
04.12.2022 19:28 # 8
antipollution

If there is a throttle short circuit fault, it will most likely need to be replaced. It's hard to find an electronics guy to fix it. So before you go, take a look at the prices of the 207 throttle.
04.12.2022 23:41 # 9
Fatihmft
Ok, thank you sir, but I want to ask another question. After cleaning the throttle, adaptation was not made, do you think it might have an effect too??
05.12.2022 14:54 # 10
antipollution
Adaptation is essential if the part called the butterfly, which closes and opens while cleaning, has been played with the slightest. But the short-circuit fault can also be from this. For example my EGR was clogged. But there was no short circuit fault. I took it to the master, he sprayed a lot of cleaner all over it and cleaned it. He said "it works fine, don't worry".. Antipoltion gave an error. We looked at the PC, it said EGR short circuit.. At that moment, the thought crossed my mind that there might have been liquid in the electronics part as well. Anyway, the new EGR was expensive, I completely blocked it and canceled it, but I gave it 2 times for workmanship etc. It may be corrupted. Until that fault code is gone, it will have to be replaced with a new one. When you remove the hose going to the throttle body, you can start the vehicle without removing the socket, and see if the throttle is moving correctly or if it opens a little at idle. I think it would be better if you could see it too.
05.12.2022 15:34 # 11
Fatihmft
Now, before moving to Ankara, the oxygen sensor was cleaned here for the last time and the master said that there is a possibility that the catalyst may have melted, but I did not handle it. When I go to Ankara tomorrow, I will tell them all, now I am psychologically collapsed 😂
05.12.2022 21:48 # 12
antipollution
It's ridiculous to clear anything else now that the throttle short circuit is faulty. Short circuit is like saying I have no communication with the throttle and can't get a response from this part.
07.12.2022 12:20 # 13
Fatihmft
I left the car to the mechanic yesterday. I have been told 2-3 sensors that need to be changed, they will be tried. If it doesn't improve, they call it the sente adjustment. The master is a master we trust. The vehicle that has not yet given the engine throttle error. If it does, it will be looked at and it will change. I declare the end of the situation.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”