Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Do not remove the catalyst!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests
Do not remove the catalyst! Catalytic converters developed to reduce environmental pollution are dismantled due to high horsepower and expensive spare parts. Pipes or mufflers installed in place of disassembled converters cause environmental pollution. This change, which seems to save power and money in the short term, causes serious problems in the engine. Public opinion emerged Rapid development of technology and increasing population growth brought environmental pollution, which closely concerns all humanity. Since the environmental pollution in the world has reached serious levels, public opinion has developed in developed countries that react to environmental pollution. As a result of these reactions, industrial institutions polluting the environment also had to take measures. Catalytic converter Automotive industry, which has an important share in the pollution of the environment, started to produce environmentally friendly vehicles. As a result of intensive work on exhaust systems, cars with catalytic converters have been used. Developed countries that immediately adopted the catalytic converter banned the traffic of vehicles without converters and encouraged the selection of such vehicles by reducing tax on vehicles with catalytic converters. Automobile production without catalytic converters has also been banned in Europe since 1995. These developments have impacted on Europe to Turkey. Turkey will be produced in the catalytic konvertörsüz vehicles since 2000. However, many car users in Turkey söktürerek the catalytic converter, causing environmental pollution. Why are they dismantled? The task of the catalytic converter in automobiles where unleaded gasoline is used is to react with the help of hot air and to burn the dirty gases caused by combustion for the second time. This system was developed to prevent environmental pollution, the söktürülüy by some motorists in Turkey. Instead of the catalytic converter, an exhaust muffler or a straight pipe is installed. There are 3 reasons to disassemble The catalytic converter is being removed for three reasons. Removal of the catalytic converter on the grounds that it reduces the horsepower of the car is the most common reason. Some car owners find catalytic converter prices expensive. So, when it fails, it goes to cancellation instead of renewal. One of the reasons for removing the catalytic converter is that unleaded gasoline is not common enough. How does exhaust gas pollute the air? The exhaust gas contains three main poisons that pollute the air. Hydrocarbon (HC) is unburned gasoline that is discharged completely without burning at the end of combustion in the cylinder. CO (Carbon monoxide) and NO (Nitrogen oxide) are produced in the cylinder at the time of combustion. The function of the catalytic converter is to clean these gases that pollute the nature. The distinctive feature of the catalytic converter is that it is used only on vehicles with unleaded gasoline and improved fuel injection and electronic ignition system. Attention to the park Since the porcelain filter in the catalytic converter cannot filter the lead element in the gasoline, the use of normal or super gasoline will cause the catalyst to clog, high temperature and low traction power in a short time. If the engine is worn and burns oil, the converter cannot perform a cleaning operation for the oil fumes coming out. In order for the catalytic converter to function well and to achieve high temperature, the catalytic converter is installed close to the engine. Since the catalyst bed operates efficiently between 300 and 400 degrees, the automobile should not be parked on dry herbs, garbage and easily flammable substances. Periodic maintenance is essential In order for a motor vehicle not to pollute the environment, it should have a catalytic converter, as well as an engine that does not burn oil and makes the air-fuel mixture well. It is not possible to harm the gases from exhaust of vehicles without catalytic converters. The only thing that can be done in such vehicles is to minimize the amount of harmful gases released without affecting the performance of the engine. To do this, vehicle owners should have their periodic maintenance carried out regularly. (SHARED FROM MY COURSE NOTE FOR YOU) MELİH2008-12-06 17:32:20
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
iLLeGaL
hmm, he's doing a kind of massacre that gets this dismantled ...
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
Guests
how many people among us have not been dismissed: D
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = illegal] hmm is doing a kind of massacre that makes it dismantle ... [/ QUOTE]
LOL
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
Ismail
I did not disassemble :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
sinan-s
Everyone on this site is ripped solid ..
08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
Ismail
aaa not mine sinan brother :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 8
Guests
For a few hp it is not worth breaking the dog ... or for the exhaust sound ...)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 9
Ismail
[QUOTE = cnyt01] is not worth breaking the dog for a few hp ... or for a great exhaust sound ....) [/ QUOTE]
I agree
08.05.2020 13:59 # 10
Guests
If you want to see environmental pollution, I would recommend you to see İZMİT on a sunny day in the middle of the day :(
08.05.2020 13:59 # 11
Guests

First, we install our catalysts and then we install our catalysts.

08.05.2020 13:59 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = gs5165]

First, we install our catalysts and then we install our catalysts.

[/ QUOTE]

ClapClapClap
08.05.2020 13:59 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = lives] If you want to see environmental pollution, I recommend you to see İZMİT on a sunny day in the middle of the day :( [/ QUOTE]
WE WON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE, IF YOU ADD PICTURE, YOU WILL PROVIDE EVERYONE'S VISION Thumbs% 20up
08.05.2020 13:59 # 14
aoc
I read a word about the catalytic net: "It was 3 horsepower earned by passing the rape of ozone."
08.05.2020 13:59 # 15
Guests

I cancel the floor unintentionally bn 2hp, 2hp is =)

08.05.2020 13:59 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = lives] If you want to see environmental pollution, I recommend you to see İZMİT on a sunny day in the middle of the day :( [/ QUOTE]
Old Izmit Was More Enough In the 90s it has recovered a little.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 17
Guests
it's not worth risking our health or our environment for a couple of hp
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”