Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DO NOT PASS THIS DATA READING DIESEL VEHICLE OWNERS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:52 # 1
samet2461
friends, let me convey an experience I have here, maybe you know but there is information for those who do not.

If you have injector noise problem such as fume extraction or sewing machine due to the injector, go to BOSCH DIESEL CENTERS in all provinces and get it done at an affordable price. they guarantee, test and adjust the injector problems that normal masters want a lot of money with.

I took it. I paid 680 TL including injector tips (nozzles), injector needles, injector fibers, disassembly, test setup cleaning, internal cleaning and fitting. Outside craftsmen told me if the injector tips do not change ONLY CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE 1200 tl said you think you have it Wink . don't give a lot of money. you can also find experts and interlocutors in their work.

ALSO THE PUMP REPAIR IS INCLUDED.
samet2461 2014-11-12 10:20:15
08.05.2020 18:52 # 2
Alicilik
I am against inserting and handling injectors unless they are very serious. It is injector especially in diesel engines. If it is possible, throw the injector cleaner on a half-full bottle or base on a full tank at 45 thousand km and use the entire tank. In the long run, use the bottom gas for a long time and cycle the vehicle. Use a shell from the station you trust the fuel and if possible. There is no need for such costs.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 3
telepati
shell or opet or total?
08.05.2020 18:52 # 4
Alicilik
shell nitro plus
08.05.2020 18:52 # 5
samet2461
[QUOTE = Buyer] shell nitro plus
[/ QUOTE]

My brother, we know him. In case there is no remedy that I wrote there. neither würths nor tunapes nor 444s. The injector nozzle you call it is in a solid vehicle. If the injector nozzle is defective, if you pour the king, the result is fos
08.05.2020 18:52 # 6
jack67
Well, you are late, your vehicle has come to this state. I have been using it for years, neither sound nor black smoke. I use it exactly as Ali wrote, I have no problem.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 7
samet2461
[QUOTE = jack67] Well, you are late, your car has come to this situation. I have been using it for years, neither sound nor black smoke. I use it exactly as Ali wrote, I have no problem.
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know before I bought a second hand vehicle. I don't know how many thousand of your vehicle. I shared information. willing or not willing. I don't understand why you criticize me. I said to God, if he shows up in the future, for your information. This is not going to happen. I know them too. not everyone buys zero vehicles or cannot buy low-mileage reliable cars without problems. it's full of devils. The vehicle has dropped a kilometer. ONLY INFORMATION I SAID THAT. if someone happens, the listener wins. the choice is yours
samet2461 2014-11-12 20:43:11
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”