Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DISPLAY SCREEN AND HEATER PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 3008 (2009-2015)
17.12.2020 10:58 # 1
AARON
Hello guys. I have a 2014 model 3008 vehicle. It is a very serviceable tool. last month i changed my headlights. I made led xenon headlights. After this process, some malfunctions began to occur in the vehicle. For example, when the vehicle starts, the indicators stop automatically rising. Sometimes it gets up and sometimes it doesn't. radio display and speedometer display on console. If anyone has such a problem, I would be glad if it helps. The second problem appeared yesterday. You turned on the car heater was in hot mode but it never got hot. I turned it on again, I turned it off, this time, the hot air from the left heater core starts to come from the cold air from the right. I turned it back on, I turned off the combs, this time no air came from the right side, the left side is warm. the car went crazy in a month. I will be glad if you help.
17.12.2020 18:13 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, teacher, let's not install these cheap LEDs in our cars. the result can cause some 1000-2000 TL damage for the image. Remove certain leds in the problem specific solution. If you ripped it off, it may be damaged. Get well soon. If you are going to buy a led, install high quality led bulbs of brands such as Philips or Osram.
18.12.2020 11:26 # 3
AARON
DO YOU KNOW A GOOD SERVICE ON THE ANATOLIAN SIDE. IT WILL HELP ME.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”