Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Display clock not running 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:13 # 1
sezar206
Friends, I left the vehicle in the morning, I got in the morning, I worked, km, gas, temperature, etc. none of them were working, but warning lamps like abs battery etc. were working. I went to the master, he looked at the sigorts and nothing said everything is normal. I used it for ten days. Then one day gost3rge came and went at 1 o'clock. I used it that day for two days. Even though I switched off the ignition, the tachometer always had the mulberry gas light installed at 1 rpm. When he worked, the gas light remained on. I put it in the house, it was not the smallest problem from the aquarium. I did not ride three days later, even the control doors did not open. The battery was dead. When I added a reinforcement, the clock returned to normal. All of them worked a little, I went back elect electricity, I explained the situation, measured the battery, gave a value like 14.5. Then we closed the contact, said the battery was broken. I went to buy a batch of batteries, 60 amps. We put everything in order. The clock is back to normal. The next day, that is, I worked in the morning today, tacho clock, etc. went again, none of them are working. We looked at the fuses again, it's normal. I do not know what to do, there is an idea that can happen. What else should I look for?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 2
sezar206
It's been a little long but the trouble is so long friends. I can't get in the car. Let's see if I run it for four days.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 3
vpro
I think there is a short circuit, a friend said he had a chassis in the starter, he was talking about a similar situation
08.05.2020 19:13 # 4
sezar206
In the rain of the car, the passenger took water twice from ten and poured it with the aliyo sunger from the door seal. There were quite a few times. Is there a cable or something on the side?
08.05.2020 19:13 # 5
sezar206
[QUOTE = vpro] I think there is a short circuit, I was talking about a similar situation when a friend said he had a chassis in the starter motor. Even the man who looked at the master was not at ease. Say nothing, and gondry.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 6
talip206
These kinds of situations are usually caused by battery. Indicator problems arise near the end of the battery. You just changed the battery, the first one was fixed and the next day there was a problem. I think check the charger. As the battery is not sufficiently fed, it weakens and situations like those in the finished battery arise. In this case, either the charging dynamo is troubled or it weakens the battery by making a sase from one place.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 7
sezar206
[QUOTE = talip206] This type of situation is usually caused by battery. Indicator problems arise near the end of the battery. You just changed the battery, the first one was fixed and the next day there was a problem. I think check the charger. As the battery is not sufficiently fed, it weakens and situations like those in the finished battery arise. This situation either weakens the charging dynamo or weakens the battery by sasting from one place. [/ QUOTE]
I am joining you too. I asked the dynamist of the charger, he said that the battery would be normal, the battery would be charged. There is nothing in the installation, etc. I did not get anything new. Let's see if we run three or four days, will the car run out again? After the tachometer started to remain stuck at 1pm, it was drained. If the tachometer is electronically pulled, the contact is closed. Or the deterioration of my watch's broken battery coincided with this event.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 8
sezar206
I used the battery for 3.5 years. My car runs mostly once a week, and I used it for 3 years in the east. These also affect the deterioration, I think. Daily calissa lasts more diode is fluent.
08.05.2020 19:13 # 9
sezar206
I have not started the car for 6 days and looked at the battery today. The other battery means broken. Today, I got into the car in the evening, opened the ignition and the indicators worked again. It is very strange or going away. Charging dynamo starter dynamo measured the charge of the solid car while it shows 14.5 value.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”