Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Dimensions between the bumper and headlight for 106

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
serdaralisan
hello friends maybe it's not the place but i want to ask the friends who have 106 vehicles admin knows in my brother Gökhan, i am turning my old safe car to new type, i made the front bumper fenders from flan fiber but now there is a situation I have made the bumper long i guess i did not have another 106 bumper flan, i did it by looking at the new model images The problem I did according to the headlights is the ears between the two headlights, the distance between them is how many inches of each other.

08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
sonerkyl
the subject has been moved to the required section.

08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
serdaralisan
Thank you very much soner. friends who know about the dimensions will write a problem, this is left 150 TL, I bought the front panel from the site, the headlights came out from the barrier selling the dimming inside the protrusion. fenders 20 tl fiber material seven workmanship cut and boil from me fix the dentings from me :) color yellow already dodge the car to be painted since I have been completely scrapped, ready 2 liters 1 liter mixed purple yellow white mother-of-pearl light shine like light to give the metallic color to yellow. Since the color of the yellow does not change, the paint materials kept 230 TL, the whole cost is 500, after the buffer dimensions, the bodywork will be finished, and I will switch to the putty process. I'm tired of them asked seat upholstery stitching to end the evening with glass roving need them in the front door and the vehicle biticek I learned to take pictures :) I'm gonna put them on here: D
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
sonerkyl
good luck serdar hopefully your project will be finished as soon as possible i hope you are taking the stages :) photo upload job is easiest Smile A friend with 106 will help.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
serdaralisan
I am shooting, of course, it would be nice if he could take it while doing it with a friend, but anyway, I am taking pictures of the car. Bolbol will share it as soon as possible. :D
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
sonerkyl
LOL If the original lesson does not change, you will not do it with care. I would take pictures if I were
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
serdaralisan
If there are friends in Bursa, I repair the broken bumpers, plastic or fiber, hobby, I used to have a compass automotive in the past.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”