Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

digital oil gauge disturbs me

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
elsoberano
friends had passed on the subject the other day, there is a situation stuck in my head, my digital oil indicator is in my car for 1-2 days, it shows full in the first run, i go to somewhere 2-3 icon goes off last 20-30 km on the highway, i used some gas I looked at it while running, 3 oil icons were burning 1 day stopped the car ful burned.I look at the dipstick just below the maximum line, the oil has changed 2800 km.I am not sure about the bar when the indicator shows a missing in two (I wonder if the ground or the curve car does not stand straight?) Does it give full results * How long should I wait and pull back after I wiped the bar and put it back?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
You should never take the display into account. If the oil level is low in critical condition, you will already receive the alert from the trip computer screen in the center console. In that case, you will go down and look at the fat state again.

After deleting the bar, put it back in and make sure it is fully inserted. Then you can immediately take a look at the situation. There is no need to be paranoid, and sometimes in my car, the digital display shows at the bottom. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
elsoberano
koliva did not have you:) sometimes I wiped the dipstick and waited a little while then I was looking wrong then a passing friend looked wiped out immediately pulled out a little missing it said it is not important after that i ignore the digital indicator thank you for your answer.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = elsoberano] koliva you don't have:) I sometimes wiped the dipstick and waited for a while and then I was looking at it wrong, so a passing friend looked and woke up and said that it was too little missing. This is not important. / QUOTE]

If you are looking at a very solid level of oil, it may make sense to wait for the oil bar, but when you download the bar in our vehicles, it immediately takes its place in the oil bar. Let's say it might be waiting 1-2 seconds, but I can't see a reason for much.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
Guests
respecting the indicator, my teacher is showing the lowest level in me.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
elsoberano
[QUOTE = nakka] respecting the indicator my teacher is showing the lowest level in me, flashing, then correcting what the important bar shows:) [/ QUOTE]

bar is just below the normal maximum the two sides of the strange stick do not match, one side is slightly below the maximum one side is slightly above (back and front) i am averaging the level of the oil is normal i dont mind on the digital display according to the usage written in the booklet on the indicator, I thought I lost oil because of the text that could decrease 0.5 liters of oil per 1000 km.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
Guests
I do not have any idea about the reduction of my teacher.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
metin
yes that indicator always shows different, same if you change the sender. Looking at the best dipstick
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”