Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

digital air conditioning problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:42 # 1
gurkancinoglu
Hello there,

friends work directly as soon as they turn the digital air conditioner contact. This is normal in Auto mode, but even if I switch off my air conditioner in manual mode, it turns on the ignition and turns it back on in auto mode. Why do you think? If I keep the temperature lower than the ambient temperature or high, it works automatically with the contact. Cry
08.05.2020 19:42 # 2
burakrak53
I know that it turns itself on according to the temperature inside.
08.05.2020 19:42 # 3
gurkancinoglu
As everyone knows in automatic air conditioners, you set it to the desired value and it gives itself hot or cold air according to the indoor temperature. But if you turn off the ignition in automatic mode, it will be activated in auto mode when the ignition is turned on. If you get out of auto mode and switch off the ignition, it shouldn't work mine. No matter what you do, the air conditioner is activated every time the ignition is switched on. The air conditioning compressor is activated during the first start, which is unreasonable. Normally, it is always 21 degrees when I close and re-open, whichever set value you leave at that value should be opened at that value. As if there is a battery in the control unit, this battery cannot keep the exhausted values in memory. As far as I know, there is no battery, but I don't know if there is anything else to hold memory.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”