Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

digital air conditioner and cd player

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
deamod
Hello friends, instead of the analogue air conditioner and cassette player in my vehicle, if I put pug original digital air conditioner and cd player, do I get the same efficiency as I will get.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
Guests
the tape works after it was original. I do not know about air conditioning
respects
08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
metin

The cd player event is a bit about infrastructure and cable harness. sometimes it may not work even if it is original.

When it comes to digital air conditioner, the adult brother has an individual comment.
but it is very costly.
it just doesn't work with disassemble the front panel.
The front panel
is just the mechanism by which commands are sent.

In manual air conditioner, for example,
you adjust the temperature setting by turning something by hand.
what you turn is something like a potentiometer.

In automatic air conditioning, you press the button. Temperature and coldness adjustment is made with the electric valve.

air direction in the manual air conditioner is also with a wire system. what you are rotating actually moves the flap that will determine the direction of the air by pulling-pushing something like a string or wire.

In automatic air conditioner, the valves are completely electronic, that is motorized. When you press the button once to blow it on the windscreen, the valves come to the desired position by electric motors, that is, without human power.

in short, it should change not only on the visible side of the air conditioner, but on the invisible side.

I left the most important difference to the end. Controls from manual air-conditioning blowing temperature.
so you can say blow 18 degrees inside.

In addition to the above feature, automatic air conditioning can also control from the return temperature.
so you can say make it 18 degrees inside.

two things are different.
Continuously blowing 18 degrees inside doesn't mean it's actually 18 degrees inside.
the windows are open, the number of people is high etc ... the heat load is high. drinks can
not cool well .

But if you say the inside of the air conditioner is 18 degrees, the air conditioner will blow 14 degrees, and the fan speed will max.
when it stabilizes, it gradually diminishes. you just need to press one auto key.

In order to make this feature, there are many temperature sensors in the auto-conditioned vehicles.

your complete air conditioning system, lots of temperature sensors and cable must be pulled for these sensors.

I wrote a little bit long

08.05.2020 15:43 # 4
deamod
Thanks...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 5
metin
You're welcome,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”