Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Digital air conditioner?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:17 # 1
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I searched for easy, but I couldn't find the answer to my question, my vehicle has a 2003 model 206 HDI manual air conditioner.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 2
erkan samur
WHERE IT WILL BE CHANGED IN THE CALORIFERE CABIN WITH IMPOSSIBLE CONSULES, IT'S VERY SALT
08.05.2020 14:17 # 3
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I understand, thank you.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 4
individual
Hi
All equipment provided with higher equipment can be adapted to the vehicle.
but some are very easy and some are difficult and costly.
converting manual air conditioner to automatic air conditioner is a costly task.
Firstly, the operating logic of the two air conditioners is different.
When you say 18 ° C blow as an example in manual air conditioner, it blows 18 ° C.
In automatic air conditioning, we can say that `` keep the interior at 18 ° C '' apart from the above option.
There are temperature sensors in various places in the vehicle to keep the desired degree constant.
There is no need to measure the interior temperature of the vehicle in this way in manual air conditioning. it is enough to know only the temperature of the blown air.
another point,
In manual air conditioner, we do the circulation of temperature, direction, stage and indoor-outdoor air manually.
we either turn a latch or push it. takes the equipment movement from our finger.
that is, just like we opened a valve with our hands.
Electromechanical valves do this job in automatic air conditioning.
The key is pressed and the temperature rises, the key is pressed and the indoor air is passed to the outside air.
the button is pressed, the air goes from the windscreen to the feet ...
therefore, it is not enough just to replace the air conditioner unit, it must be replaced in the unit that is behind the unit.
08.05.2020 14:17 # 5
10ur1
I have 206 manual keys in my car and I have a digital panel. What else do you need?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 6
yzt06
[QUOTE = individual] hi
All equipment provided with higher equipment can be adapted to the vehicle.
but some are very easy and some are difficult and costly.
converting manual air conditioner to automatic air conditioner is a costly task.
Firstly, the operating logic of the two air conditioners is different.
When you say 18 ° C blow as an example in manual air conditioner, it blows 18 ° C.
In automatic air conditioning, we can say that `` keep the interior at 18 ° C '' apart from the above option.
There are temperature sensors in various places in the vehicle to keep the desired degree constant.
There is no need to measure the interior temperature of the vehicle in this way in manual air conditioning. it is enough to know only the temperature of the blown air.
another point,
In manual air conditioner, we do the circulation of temperature, direction, stage and indoor-outdoor air manually.
we either turn a latch or push it. takes the equipment movement from our finger.
that is, just like we opened a valve with our hands.
Electromechanical valves do this job in automatic air conditioning.
The key is pressed and the temperature rises, the key is pressed and the indoor air is passed to the outside air.
the button is pressed, the air goes from the windscreen to the feet ...
therefore, it is not enough just to replace the air conditioner unit, it must be replaced in the unit that is behind the unit.
[/ QUOTE]
individual can you tell me how to keep the temperature of the interior constant in digital air conditioner?
08.05.2020 14:17 # 7
individual
yzt06
As you said, it is active when the auto key is pressed.
You have already noticed. What direction of air (feet, windscreen or face) when the auto key is pressed
nor can you interfere with fan speed. because you said `` make the inside 18 ° C '' to the air conditioner.
the air conditioner will now adjust the fan speed and air direction itself.
Let the interior of the vehicle be 25 ° C. you wanted 18 ° C.
The air conditioner may blow at 14 ° C. The air conditioner will provide the temperature you set as quickly as possible.
but in manual air conditioner you can not say `` make inside 18 ° C '' to the air conditioner.
you can just say, blow it in at 18 ° C.
long story short,
manual air conditioner controls the blowing temperature.
automatic air conditioner can control the blowing temperature as well as the return temperature.
10ur1
I do not know exactly what is needed except digital panel.
that is, I do not know the code of the track, etc ...
I only speak theoretically but what I say is true
Gülme
08.05.2020 14:17 # 8
10ur1
I understand, thank you very much, is it worth it to make this process to the panel?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”