Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Difficulty at first run!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:00 # 1
Yusufhan19
Hello, good forums. First of all, I am new in the forum and do not look at my fault if I opened the issue incorrectly. I have a 2005 model 206 x automatic car owner, I just bought the car. The car does not start after sleeping for about 10 hours. Namely, it actually takes the anthem at once, but it stops 1 second after running. I run the tool with a solution method that I saw while researching. I turn on the ignition then press and hold the gasoline / lpg button and start the starter one time and it does not work again during the day. I have one more problem, I don't know if it is a problem, but the vehicle beats late compared to the other gears in the transition from 3 to 4. (3200 cycles throw the others around 2500). Has anyone been experiencing these problems before? How did you handle it if I needed help Cry
08.05.2020 21:00 # 2
talip206
The gas pump appears to be faulty or there is a problem with the return hose.
I wouldn't recommend starting it by pressing the lpg button. It may cause other problems in the long run. That's why most LPG companies systematically allow 10 times to use this way for emergency use only.
These things can happen if your foot isn't used to automatic gear when it comes to transmission. Is it your first automatic vehicle? Gear shift time shifts earlier if you take your foot off the gas. It changes gear later as it is loaded into the gas.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 3
Yusufhan19
Yes, I looked at it before I used my first automatic car. When I shifted a little bit, they would throw it more comfortably than light gas, and I tried it, but it doesn't throw it before it reaches 3200 revolutions. I'm going to the master soon, if it is harmful as you say. What could be the other reasons for this high speed throw because it only does it from 3 to 4?
08.05.2020 21:00 # 4
Yusufhan19
If the gas pump is faulty, will it not be a problem when I want to go on gas?
08.05.2020 21:00 # 5
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. good vehicle. I wish you could use it without accident. As our suitor friend says, the gas pump is faulty, you will probably have a replacement, brother. If you want help me with the master in Ankara.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 6
Yusufhan19
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome to us. good vehicle. I wish you could use it without accident. As our suitor friend says, the gas pump is faulty, you will probably have a replacement, brother. If you want help with master in Ankara. [/ QUOTE]
Goodbye .. I'm in Çorum right now, but when I go to Ankara, I can see it. Wouldn't it be a problem if I wanted to go on gasoline if the gas pump was faulty? I do not have much information, but I am asking from my curiosity I would appreciate it if you have a master suggestion :)
08.05.2020 21:00 # 7
sonerkyl
Let me tell you, my brother, Yusuf. In LPG vehicles, the petrol pump runs continuously even if you go with LPG. In the LPG assembly, a gas cutter is placed so that the engine returns to the tank as soon as the petrol goes. Since most of the vehicle owners are LPG in general, they roam under the quarter tank with gasoline or make them light continuously. Of course, since the pump provides the cooling of the gasoline, it cannot send the gasoline to the engine in the required amount over time, or because the system gasoline fails, it sends the gasoline in the pipes back to the tank, which can cause air. In general, this problem is caused by the vehicle stopping for a long time.Other reason, when the car is low in gasoline, when the parking is perpendicular to the local areas, the pump may not be able to draw the required gasoline. Of course, as a result, the vehicle does not start or runs late. For this reason, the gas pump is the most common problem in LPG vehicles. It may not just be caused by the pump, but can have several reasons. lpg gas cutters cannot cut the gas completely over time, it accumulates in the combustion chamber in the gas and when the gas accumulates on the excessively accumulated gas, the combustion may be delayed late or know not to burn at all. My advice is to close the LPG fuse and there is a valve on the LPG tank and from there it closes the gas valve. We can say that the problem is gasoline pump if you buy 100-150 TL gasoline and use it in 200-300 km gasoline in the morning.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 8
Yusufhan19
I will rewrite the results of what they say thank you very much for this explanatory comment. Good forums to everyone.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 9
talip206
[QUOTE = Yusufhan19] I will rewrite the results of what they say thank you very much for this explanatory comment. Good for everyone. [/ QUOTE]
Let me also remind you that if the engine of the gas pump is faulty, do not get the complete set. Just take your bike. The complete set was 350 lira, only the engine was 75 lira. (It was a few years ago). If the problem is there, buy the original instead of the sub-industry. Because those with the sub-industry cannot always provide sufficient pressure.
Of course, if there is a problem with the plastic parts of the engine in the gas pump, it has to be changed completely.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 10
Yusufhan19
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Yusufhan19] I will rewrite the results of what they say thank you very much for this explanatory comment. Good for everyone. [/ QUOTE]
Let me also remind you that if the engine of the gas pump is faulty, do not get the complete set. Just take your bike. The complete set was 350 lira, only the engine was 75 lira. (It was a few years ago). If the problem is there, buy the original instead of the sub-industry. Because those with the sub-industry cannot always provide sufficient pressure.
Of course, if there is a problem with the plastic parts of the engine in the gas pump, it has to be changed completely.
[/ QUOTE] I bought 150 lira of gasoline, I couldn't test working in the morning yet, but I said let me step a little while going straight on the road, I think there is dirt in the tank or filter. I press the gas, sometimes the cycle suddenly drops, then suddenly becomes old again and the car starts to eat gas.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 11
sonerkyl
If you do not turn off the lpg system from the tank, if the lpg gas breakers do not cut the gas completely, it will be so when gasoline - gas mixes. but as it says, there is a possibility that my brother change your gasoline filter.
08.05.2020 21:00 # 12
Yusufhan19
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If you do not turn off the lpg system from the tank, if the lpg gas breakers do not cut the gas completely, it will be so when gasoline - gas mixes. but as it says, there is a possibility that my brother change your gasoline filter. [/ QUOTE] Let's see that experience.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”