Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Different sound to 206 brake pressure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
cnrars
greetings friends,
I have a 2006 model 206 diesel vehicle, I changed the disc and pad 1-2 months ago, this time I did not go to the service and I know what happened in ankara ABK performance, I had valeo brand disc pad, I think it was after that day, especially rain or wet weather press brake something is clicking ahead, every time I press the brake, there are sounds like click, but the same sound comes in the first take off, the same sound and a sound coming from almost the same place, but I was very careful only when it is wet, roads, bumps etc. no problem. And as if they didn't hold the brakes, I went to Goral, they said that the pads are so hard so they don't hold it, they said to you, right?
Also, when the handbrake is pulled out, the car squeaks very much, let's say I parked, I pulled the handbrake, I get off the car, the car squeak like a tornet, the sound comes from behind by the way?
can these problems cause?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
vbmaster
My teacher first keeps the handbrake intact :) When I have it, the car is moving slightly from the car to the reduction of the weight and squeaking the pad. When it comes to brake discs, what brand of disc pads are both upright and valeo?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
cnrars
I know their brand valeo, my previous vehicle 206 van was never there, there was no problem from the car, it wouldn't sound like this, it bothers me very much, I think I will get the disc pad again, is it related to them? especially that click sound?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
sahin-peugeot
valeo and trw can make hard pad sound, i recommend fri tech
08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
cnrars
Well, let's assume that the treble sound produced in the brake press is made from the pad or disc, but where could the click sounds in the brake press in the wet weather and the first take off come from? Every time I press the brake one click comes, but it is cut after 3-4 times.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”