Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Different Sound from the Engine-206 hdi

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:34 # 1
pusutr
Hello there.
I request you to listen carefully to the sound of the motor sound in the video.

This is the sound made when I first started the car. After the engine has warmed up, this sound from the background - the sound of rubbing or the sound of the washing machine when it drains the water - becomes clearer.
For this reason, I took my vehicle to the industry yesterday. The master comes from the crank pulley, he said.

Crank pulley, spindle, belt have changed. Some maintenance other than this sound was also done (front shock absorber pads, bend tires, swings, rear shock absorbers changed). The front layout has been adjusted.

The walking of the vehicle was relieved. The hoarse humming sound heard from inside decreased. The steering is relieved. The clutch has softened. But that voice still exists.

The sound becomes more evident especially in the 06-10s.

What is this voice in your opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9pho_l8y8&feature=em-upload_own is
pusut is 2013-05-10 10:37:35
08.05.2020 17:34 # 2
Aziz
[QUOTE = pusut] Hi.
I request you to listen carefully to the sound of the motor sound in the video.

This is the sound made when I first started the car. After the engine has warmed up, this sound from the background - the sound of rubbing or the sound of the washing machine when it drains the water - becomes clearer.
For this reason, I took my vehicle to the industry yesterday. The master comes from the crank pulley, he said.

Crank pulley, spindle, belt have changed. Some maintenance other than this sound was also done (front shock absorber pads, bend tires, swings, rear shock absorbers changed). The front layout has been adjusted.

The walking of the vehicle was relieved. The hoarse humming sound heard from inside decreased. The steering is relieved. The clutch has softened. But that voice still exists.

The sound becomes more evident especially in the 06-10s.

What is this voice in your opinion?

[TUBE] b o9pho_L8y8 & feature = em-upload_owner [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]

You couldn't upload the video :)
08.05.2020 17:34 # 3
pusutr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9pho_l8y8&feature=em-upload_own is

Let's watch it like that.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 4
Aziz
There is a sound coming from the deep, like the sound that turns out when such rotators know that they will cut? am I wrong. as if the hood was open, it would sound clearer,
08.05.2020 17:34 # 5
pusutr
Unfortunately, when opening the bonnet, the same intensity sounds.
Yesterday's master says that when the timing changes, this sound goes away. The vehicle is at 149,000. In vehicles ex-factory, they normally offer 180000 km of trigerin under heavy conditions. Naturally, the timing may have never changed. He may have changed the owners before me. As a result, we cannot look and see.
If the confirmation of trigere does not go away, it will be our money again.
The master does not say that; My brother, the problem is when the piece changes, if the problem does not change, do not give money. However, for the solution of the problem in many professions, the price is given first, then the problem is solved, and the master receives his money.
I don't understand why it's not like this in the industrial business.

Do you know the sound that this hand mill is making while working?
This sound looks a bit like this.

pusut is 2013-05-10 10:54:58
08.05.2020 17:34 # 6
Aziz
Yes, I know that sound, I do not make a timing sound by myself, I am in the expense information.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 7
pusutr
Let me expect help from the masters here, our sponsor. I think they have experienced this sound before and they know what piece they make.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 8
It means that it can be triger, is there any possibility to come from sarz dynamo?
08.05.2020 17:34 # 9
cerci07
In this region, there are parts like rumors tension rumors sarz dynamo air conditioner engine poldamper dissection pump in the region where it is difficult to know which part is the problem with the little feeling of the brother.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 10
pusutr
I'm searching on the Internet now. The tensioner ball seems to be. Or, as you say, one of the bearings. But which one? For this, defective or non-defective bearings will be replaced, money will be paid, and there will be a problem to look at. This is a very costly-wasted thing :( I think a good master can find it with minimum expense.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 11
cerci07
[QUOTE = pusutr] I'm searching on the Internet now. The tensioner ball seems to be. Or, as you say, one of the bearings. But which one? For this, defective or non-defective bearings will be replaced, money will be paid, and there will be a problem to look at. This is a very costly-wasted thing :( I think a good master can find it with minimum expense.
[/ QUOTE]
you chose the wrong car for someone who is afraid of expense
I think all the tensioners and the replacements in the region that is malfunctioning will change one, you will have to work again for a second time.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 12
SDYMZ
I think it makes a sound if it triggers the backside. If the tensioner ball was open if you changed the change in the circulation
08.05.2020 17:34 # 13
sezar206
What makes the steering and clutch relax, what do you do? My steering wheel seems to me hard.
For the sound, show it to a couple of electricians, I think it may also be a ball sound. I changed the ball above the steering pump for the ball sound this summer (the master said the sound comes from it). Anyway, the sound is still acting like I am an idiot, or did my voice say my teacher. It turned out that he found a broken electrician under the ball. The man put on the headset listened one by one. There is also a tensioner and air conditioning ball, but I think there is little need, he said.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 14
206 ersan
my car has a chirping sound like this, but the air of the air conditioner engine is scattered its sound may be yours in me
08.05.2020 17:34 # 15
camoka
my friend, I can say for sure that this is the sound of the tensioner bearing failure.You will know from what you know right now there is that sound in my car.You see the tensioner bearing while it is under the light.You see that the bearing moves back and forth.If you change the tensioner bearing, the sound will be cut off. If you say I see the source of the problem without changing it, take the belt out or take it out.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 16
sboz
I also have the same voice.

08.05.2020 17:34 # 17
berk2309
the timing tensioner bearing can be, when i change it, they are too stretched, it is buzzing, it is making noise
08.05.2020 17:34 # 18
pusutr
Thank you for your comments.
As I said when the master first looked, he said from the crank pulley. He said he would remove the V-belt and try the car like that. I said okay. My leg :) said he would take care of this. After the work is finished, the master said that when we change the triger, the sound will be cut back to the leg :) I said the timing, why did you change the solid part, the pulley was also defective, so it changed. We'll take it to another master on Monday. It looks like I will distribute the front side and I think I will keep changing the bearings and the trier back to my car. At least I will be comfortable. Up to an 80,000 km. I hope. :)

By the way, is it possible to evaluate the pieces that come out, or will we sell them to the oldman?
08.05.2020 17:34 # 19
pusutr
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] What makes the steering and clutch relax, what do you do? My steering wheel seems to me hard.
For the sound, show it to a couple of electricians, I think it may also be a ball sound. I changed the ball above the steering pump for the ball sound this summer (the master said the sound comes from it). Anyway, the sound is still acting like I am an idiot, or did my voice say my teacher. It turned out that he found a broken electrician under the ball. The man put on the headset listened one by one. There is also a tensioner and air conditioning ball, but I think there is little need, he said.
[/ QUOTE]
Sir, when the front shock absorber pads, bend tires, swings changed and stepped in front, the steering was very noticeable.
When the crank pulley, belt and ball changed, the clutch relaxed, he told me.
Sometimes when I accidentally stopped the vehicle trying to lift it (or could it be stopping due to this problem?), The car sounded as if it had hit the wall. Now that voice has gone.
How neglected they left. Poor pejom.
08.05.2020 17:34 # 20
Secks
Sir, is the sound cut off to the clutch?
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”