Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DIFFERENT SOUND FROM THE 106 XS ENGINE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:50 # 1
bayso
Hello, Aleyküm. My friends vehicle 98 model 106 xs gasoline. In the evening, I took a tour and parked by car, and when I started it again, I started to get a different sound. My car had a sports air filter. It was as if I did not hear his voice when I started to act. While the vehicle is in motion, the fault light is on and when I press the gas, it does not glide and kicks as it used to be. is there someone who can help with the subject? I wonder if I have an air filter?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 2
outlaw
I don't think it is from the air filter, I have been traveling with an open air filter for years, but if you want, let's take a video and listen to a sound ...
Nowadays, 106 xs started to malfunction, let's see.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 3
bayso
Hodja, I haven't seen it from dusk. The clamp of one of the hoses to the engine was loose. It took me 2.5 hours to be able to see it, but thank God the problem has been solved. It's nice to have a car from the 106 Kingdoms, but not as much as the GTI. I went to industry coil, spark plugs etc. When I started counting that it would change, I pulled in front of the door myself. Industrialists are trying to hit everyone who became genies. I think we have to look at the malfunction first. There are no decent men anymore. Good day thank you for your suggestion anyway.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”