Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Different Paint and Glass Ceiling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
MasterSantos
Good evening friends , I want to paint the car in the last days .. I have different ideas in my head.

Anyway my Car is White 2-3 pieces. There is necessarily a variable ...
Now I want to paint this car black.

Something like this: Using Metal Flake… Personally, neither the painter nor anyone else was able to figure out what happened. I wonder if there is a place between you and what can I threaten?
You can instantly look at the Internet by writing. (Metal Flake)
By the way, I am not talking about any Silvery paint! Don't be wrong ..

2. The subject is ... I want to make my car a Glass Roof in Roland Garros. Is this possible? Cut the ceiling and place the Glass Ceiling? I wanted to ask a question because I wasn't sure.

I look forward to your answers. Thanks :)
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
sonerkyl
You need to find a good master in the paint job and a master who understands the job will cost him quite a lot. My brother will find 1 month according to the process to be made between 3000-6000 TL. If you are going to have it done, remove the complete trim and make it workmanship. The event you want is actually an event like a sim, bro, it is important to ensure the quality of this material. then he will join the paint. Because of the glass ceiling work liner, it will be expensive, probably not the work that will be done, the cost of these processes will cost you a lot. Whether it touches or not is a matter of choice. unfortunately, the work is not over with the glass ceiling. its ceiling fabric, roof curtain and motor and curtain control button installation etc.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
MasterSantos
You can be right about paint! Car is never going to be sold. So he will stay with me until Perte.
It is worth it for me .. But it is difficult to find Master.
I started researching personally, but I have not been able to reach any results until now.
By the way, I'm not talking about the Sunroof. In other words, it is not an emergency closure .. Direct Glass Ceiling ... only Glass .. non urgent .. I could tell it for sure. =)

Most of the time they call it as an answer or it is very costly .. So they can't even give a price ..

Maybe someone will come out and give information.

08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
sonerkyl
I understand my teacher, I know the fixed glass which is rg :) I think we are talking about the ceiling in the link I gave, but as I said, if you say I don't need the curtain, the curtain motor and the installation will be more convenient but the floor will be needed. Of course, in the heat of Antalya, I guess you can not go without a curtain. or it can be done manually.

08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
MasterSantos
Yes, I mean exactly that .. I deal with the curtain issue, but RG Tavani is a little hard to find! .. It is a little harder to make .. Life is hard :)

But do you think? Or is it impossible to get a job?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
boruc
This is the easiest way to find a fully filled ceiling and cut ceiling from RG.
But I didn't know how healthy it would be Smile

I think it's best to sell the car and buy Roland garros and paint it
Fitters 2018-12-05 22:17:14
08.05.2020 21:05 # 7
MasterSantos
I thought about it for a while .. But it was Expected until the car. The car is not nice from the outside, but its infrastructure .. Complete ZERO .. I don't want to sell because of that. It would be easier to put it in. I'm sure this even: D

But if I could make such a thing happen! I definitely add everything here ..
08.05.2020 21:05 # 8
GokhaN
Leaving the white car white is more logical if it is painted everywhere, there is not much trouble while selling it. Ceiling cutting vs. sheet metal work is not recommended for risky
08.05.2020 21:05 # 9
MasterSantos
Frankly! I got tired of seeing a white car .. I'm going to vomit now .. Don't get it wrong! All my vehicles I bought came across White. Since I live in Antalya, everyone has a white car. I want to see a different Color. After sharing, I will share the pictures.

I deserve to cut the ceiling .. I wanted to ask because I wasn't sure.

But thank you for your thoughts =) I found the paint .. But I don't share the name maybe because it will be advertising ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”