Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

different fault

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
24.06.2022 20:10 # 1
Tansmanya
Hello everyone, first of all, let your vehicles not be called stone. I almost visited the whole forum because maybe there is someone with the same fault, but I couldn't see such a topic.
When I take the gear to neutral while traveling with my vehicle, the stop lamp flashes and the oil lamp lights up at the same time, but my vehicle is lubricating and it does not decrease in oil. When I go on the road, after 100 200 km, the indicators turn on and off by themselves. Also, from time to time, the battery light comes on and goes out by itself. When I take it to the master, he states that there is no problem with the alternator and the car is charging. If you have a different suggestion, I would be very grateful if you let me know. I love my car, even in this state, it doesn't let me down, and I don't want to let it down. Best regards.
26.06.2022 00:18 # 2
ByYlmzZz
Sir, the stop and oil lamps are also on for me. I found the problem in the oil sensor. It is faulty. Take a look at it. If the indicators turn on and off, first check if there is a lack of contact in the sockets behind the indicator. Generally, these problems occur there. Have the battery checked if there is a problem with the battery. if not, clean the corrosion of the place where the chassis was given to the vehicle. In the same way, do the terminal cleaning.
31.08.2022 09:53 # 3
leventdr2935
Sir, I had the same problem. My master told me that there is a chassis somewhere and said that there was a problem in the electrical installation. After repairing and maintaining the electrical installation, the problem was fixed. Hopefully it benefits your business.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”