Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Differences Between Modification and Tuning ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:57 # 1
Guests
Tuning is to play with the external view of the vehicle / to strengthen the engine if it is modified.
With a few examples;
Installing Angel Headlight is Modified Tuning / Sports Exhaust.
Logo Cancellation Tuning / Open Air Filter is Modified.
Painting Brake Calipers in Red Replacing the Pad in the Tuning / Caliper with Brembo is Modified.
In short;
Tuning is Setting, Responding to Modification.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 2
Guests
I think this community is called TUNING

every operation is MODIFIED (except apache)
zazi 2008-10-08 09:32:50
08.05.2020 13:57 # 3
MirakGTI
what is window film
08.05.2020 13:57 # 4
Guests
every process is a little wrong here but for me mod is not counted for someone else mod can be counted :)
08.05.2020 13:57 # 5
Guests
Modification with the word meaning comes from Modificata in Italian Renovation in Arab countries.
As a result, it is a kind of modification to the vehicle you are modifying.
But usage in Turkey is like my brother Sencer anlattııg of these two concepts ...
08.05.2020 13:57 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = ZaZu] I think this community is called TUNING

every operation is MODIFIED (except apache)
[/ QUOTE]
I agree....
08.05.2020 13:57 # 7
haruncoskun
pt sticker i is modified. I even heard he gave 5 hp :)
08.05.2020 13:57 # 8
Guests

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
08.05.2020 13:57 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = lives]

[/ QUOTE]
I PARTICIPATE IN ME, IT WILL BE BETWEEN YOU LIKE THAT WILL BE YOUR POWER, WHY YOU POWER, SHAPE IT.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 10
sinan-s
[QUOTE = garageboy] [QUOTE = live]

[/ QUOTE]
I PARTICIPATE IN ME, IT WILL BE BETWEEN YOU LIKE THAT WILL BE YOUR POWER, WHY YOU POWER, SHAPE IT.
[/ QUOTE]
+++++++++++++++++++
08.05.2020 13:57 # 11
SINAN GTI
Everything that changes the appearance of the vehicle's exterior is tuning, it is modified to drive the engine and the road.
08.05.2020 13:57 # 12
Guests

Increasing the power of the engine, strengthening the braking system, making some changes in the cabin and bodywork, making the vehicle a remarkable vehicle with its faster appearance and speed, this is the biggest feature distinguished from other cars.
The most striking feature of the mod is to increase the engine power. Using a larger piston or changing the degree of the camshaft is the most effective way to power the engine. However, the development of the electronic brain program and modification of the exhaust system with air intake. In addition to these processes, the power of the turbo valve can be increased by increasing the pressure limit of the turbo engines, enlarging the intercooler and installing the blow-off valve. These technical changes in cars include not only speeding, but also strengthening road holding and improving braking ability. It is possible to think of all these changes as a chain, so when one of the chains is missing, it is absolutely inevitable to encounter a negative factor. When one is missing, it is possible to experience accidents that may even result in death at any time. For this reason, it is necessary to make the correct sequence when making the modification process.

In the meantime, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that the parts used are meticulously selected and are suitable for use in traffic. The first thing to do is to get help from the professional people. Motor sports are perhaps the biggest share in the emergence of these different designs. Motor sports is at the core of all the accessories, from the decorations inside the cabin to the aluminum-look tank caps. mirrors are the features that make the car different from other cars. Some of these accessories contribute not only to the car's appearance, but also to its handling. In the cabin, Color indicators, gear knob, steering wheel, console covers are among the changes made to the seats.
In another matter to be considered, we recommend that you raise your adrenaline in races organized by various organizations instead of racing on the streets in a way that endangers the lives of others for your own speed pleasure. Please note that the speed on streets and streets is not freedom.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”