Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Difference between paste polish and paint protection

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:01 # 1
ahmet_bjk
Hello friends...
I am considering getting bodywork maintenance on my vehicle. I am curious about the differences between paste polish and paint protection. I would be glad if you could help. (2009 model black color 308)
1) Which one has the lifetime?
2) Which one is the average price and how much?
3) My car is black and it gets dirty very quickly, it is difficult to clean, which one is more useful for this situation?
4) Which would you recommend?
THANK YOU...
08.05.2020 18:01 # 2
samet206
Cake polishing process varies between 80 and 150 TL. I bought different prices in a few places. There are friends who are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to the difference between paint protection and paste polish. It is the process of strengthening the paint not to be unprotected and reaching the first day brightness of the body with polishing process. dark gray gray is breaking very quickly but if it is hard to pass to it, it is hard to pass it on the street, but after regular cake polish washing, I try to handle this situation in winter with applications such as fast polish etc. I am quick to polish for a quick, simple and effective gloss.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 3
Sendman
The polish makes the paint shine while removing the not too deep scratches. (I have an auto painter evening dress :)) ..
08.05.2020 18:01 # 4
jack67
The classical paste polishing process removes capillary fine scratches with the paste, but at the same time it corrodes the paint.
In paint protection, the process takes place in 4 stages. It takes the form of abrasion + feeding + protection and polishing. Abrasion is made according to the paint type and abrasion status of each vehicle. Otherwise, paint burns can be seen. the process is protected and polished by feeding the product. Various products are used in the polishing stage. My favorite is fk1000p.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 5
ahmet_bjk
Thanks for be interested. I would like to get more detailed information. Can you give a link?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”