Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

DIESEL vs GASOLINE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:51 # 1
tuncaksoy
Hi friends

Peugeot AT (auto) 307 mi and I want to buy a diesel AT 308 or AT C4. First of all, I would like to ask how reasonable it is =)

307 is a bonkier vehicle in fuel consumption. I have not seen it fall below 10 lt. I have not fully fled the tank, but I guess it is going 450km but I guess.

I give 300-400 TL gasoline per month. My goal here is to be able to close the month with 200 liters of diesel.

For this, of course, I will sell 307 to 22-23 thousand and buy a diesel vehicle for 33.34 thousand TL. Is it worth giving this difference? I am thinking of using diesel for a long time. 5 years later, I wouldn't want it to be dead.

I think the 308s are going with an average of 900-1000 km. I do not know very well since the C4, but close values are given in it. Is this close to the automatic transmission?

I am afraid to drive the vehicle. The spent gas money hurts me. What would you suggest about this?

I also used a few automated tools but they can't get near 307. I think the diesel is of the same quality, right?

I would be glad if you share your opinion.

tuncaksoy 2012-06-13 10:21 : 49
08.05.2020 16:51 # 2
fTh206
I don't understand it as fuel, but if you buy a new C4 case, I say C4
08.05.2020 16:51 # 3
tuncaksoy
Thanks, but I think the new chassis is the 2011 model and above. The old case is more prominent because they are more expensive
08.05.2020 16:51 # 4
tuncaksoy
Is that all, so is this form's event? If I wrote something that blamed Peugeot, it would break the record here.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 5
toga406
c4 late neither indicator is like a toy in the middle
& nbsp; i say 308 diesel auto buy
08.05.2020 16:51 # 6
isodogu
How about LPG ...
08.05.2020 16:51 # 7
tuncaksoy
Well, LPG creates problems in terms of garage. Also, it is not useful for the vehicle and it is very useful when selling it. It is familiar to my friends. 06-13 16:07:26
08.05.2020 16:51 # 8
fTh206
[QUOTE = tuncaksoy] Yaa LPG is causing problems in terms of garage. Also, it is not useful for the vehicle and it is very useful when selling it. It is familiar to my friends. ”
In fact, I am especially happy to see numerical data as well. Get damaged diesel in the vehicle automatically.
fTh206 2012-06-13 16:09:39
08.05.2020 16:51 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = tuncaksoy] Yaa LPG is causing problems in terms of garage. Also, it is not useful for the vehicle and it is very difficult to sell it, my friends are familiar galleries.

Actually, it is especially nice to see numerical data. > vice versa, the value increases when lpg becomes
08.05.2020 16:51 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = fTh206] [QUOTE = tuncaksoy] Yaa LPG is causing problems in terms of garage. Also, it is not useful for the vehicle and it is very useful when selling it. It is familiar to my friends. Get damaged diesel in your car automatically.
[/ QUOTE]

No harm to the vehicle etc. You are misinforming others with hearsay information. Please investigate before it gets worse.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 11
tuncaksoy
I know that there are parts that wear out after LPG is installed and should change after a certain time. Not every car lifts LPG. I can not say for sure that Peugeot does not lift because I am not sure but I know this wear condition. For this reason, there are also vehicles and models that do not recommend installing LPG.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 12
fTh206
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = fTh206] [QUOTE = tuncaksoy] Ya LPG is causing problems in terms of garage. Also, it is not useful for the vehicle and it is very useful when selling it. It is familiar to my friends. Get damaged diesel in your car automatically.
[/ QUOTE]

No harm to the vehicle etc. You are misinforming others with hearsay information. Please investigate before it gets worse.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 13
monur
[QUOTE = tuncaksoy] Hi guys, I'm thinking of selling the Peugeot AT 307 or buying a diesel AT 308 or AT C4. First of all, I want to ask how logical it is =) 307 fuel consumption is a bonkhor vehicle. I have not seen it fall below 10 lt. I have not fully fled the tank, but I guess it is going 450km but I am giving 300-400 TL gasoline per month. My goal here is to be able to close the moon with 200 liters of diesel. For this, I will sell 307 to 22-23 thousand and buy a diesel vehicle for 33.34 thousand TL. Is it worth giving this difference? I am thinking of using diesel for a long time. After 5 years, I wouldn't want to go to the dead price. I think 308s are going with an average of 900-1000 km. I do not know very well since the C4, but close values are given in it. Are these close values for the automatic transmission? The spent gas money hurts me. What would you suggest about this? I also used a few automated tools but they can't get near 307. I think the diesel is of the same quality, right? I would be glad if you share your opinion. [/ QUOTE] It is calculated according to the km you have made this year. The difference you will give is the fuel you will burn. When you buy diesel, you will put diesel on it + the depreciation is more than gasoline. = An electronic rabot placed inside the normal manual transmission acts as a clutch. I had the opportunity to use it and I did not like it, it cuts the vehicle in the gearshifts, then reloads. To this, Toyota MMT, Fiat group's automatic !!, Honda i-Shift, are the transmissions used in Opel Corsa and Astras after 2005. Mercedes has also switched production to a CVT and Tiptronic transmission in line with the complaints received in HB C Classes. "P" is not included so that you can visually distinguish the most prominent features from the autos. Instead, there are + - A, N and R phrases.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 14
tuncaksoy
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = tuncaksoy] Hi guys, I'm thinking of selling a Peugeot AT (auto) 307 ml and buying a diesel AT 308 or AT C4. First of all, I want to ask how logical it is =) 307 fuel consumption is a bonkhor vehicle. I have not seen it fall below 10 lt. I have not fully fled the tank, but I guess it is going 450km but I am giving 300-400 TL gasoline per month. My goal here is to be able to close the moon with 200 liters of diesel. For this, I will sell 307 to 22-23 thousand and buy a diesel vehicle for 33.34 thousand TL. Is it worth giving this difference? I am thinking of using diesel for a long time. After 5 years, I wouldn't want to go to the dead price. I think 308s are going with an average of 900-1000 km. I do not know very well since the C4, but close values are given in it. Are these close values for the automatic transmission? The spent gas money hurts me. What would you suggest about this? I also used a few automated tools but they can't get near 307. I think the diesel is of the same quality, right? I would be glad if you share your opinion. [/ QUOTE] It is calculated according to the km you have made this year. The difference you will give is the fuel you will burn. When you buy diesel, you will put diesel on it + the depreciation is more than gasoline. = An electronic rabot placed inside the normal manual transmission acts as a clutch. I had the opportunity to use it and I did not like it, it cuts the vehicle in the gearshifts, then reloads. To this, Toyota MMT, Fiat group's automatic !!, Honda i-Shift, are the transmissions used in Opel Corsa and Astras after 2005. Mercedes has also switched production to a CVT and Tiptronic transmission in line with the complaints received in HB C Classes. "P" is not included so that you can visually distinguish the most prominent features from the autos. Instead, there are + - A, N and R phrases. [/ QUOTE] Thanks for the comment. In this case, does the transmission in the 308 and C4s mean as you say? I am very happy with the automatic of the 307. I had the opportunity to drive a lot of other cars, but one of them is about 307 series, quiet and not stable. It was a group of 3 cars and one was 308 and the other was C4. I said to myself if I wanted anything from God at first. They were both automatic and diesel =) I thoroughly discussed the issue with them. I have more questions in my mind. As you said, you should not move without trying the vehicle. However, individuals using these tools may be more enlightening if they directly share their experiences.
08.05.2020 16:51 # 15
tuncaksoy
By the way, what do you mean by depreciation ? & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”