Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Diesel use ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
emaftermath

Hi guys ...

About a month ago I bought a 2006 model 206 Hdi Feline ... For the first time I use a diesel vehicle .. .
& nbsp;
I was in 2nd gear immediately after the take-offs in the gasoline car, I was changing gear when I found the tachometer 2 or a little over 2 ...
< DIV> & nbsp;
I used my car the same way at first, but as I researched, I found out that this way of use was wrong ...
& nbsp;
Generally 70 km. I am going in 5th gear at speed ... The tachometer is between 1.9 - 2 ...
& nbsp;
Can my friends using diesel vehicles help me with use ..?
& nbsp;
I want to know what I am doing right and wrong ... How should I do the takeoff ..? Which gear should I change between?
& nbsp;
Besides, there is no intercooler in my car ... How useful would it be to have an intercooler in the car ..? Will it increase fuel consumption or damage the engine ..?
& nbsp;
I have read my article and asked a lot of questions. Excuse me ..? "Laugh" But I don't want to harm my vehicle ...
& nbsp;
Believe me enough questions to overwhelm you var more ...
& nbsp;
Good for everyone forums ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
Guests
Try your pain long on the 5th gear & nbsp; km hand fully & nbsp; Check the tachometer when it shows 90km. Do not forget about how many revolutions the vehicle is at a speed of 90 km. For example, get it at 2100 rpm This rpm shows you that your vehicle shows minimum fuel maximum performance & nbsp; It is speeds. After that, if possible, regardless of your gear, no matter what your speed is, try to keep it at this speed. Do not raise the speed too much, you can rotate in vain. I do not notice this method in diesel gasoline, I apply it in all the cars I use. It gives good results :).
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
serkan24577
Look, I had never thought of this good idea
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
C!N
[QUOTE = kapagan] Try your pain long on the 5th gear & nbsp; km hand fully & nbsp; Check the tachometer when it shows 90km. Do not forget about how many revolutions the vehicle is at a speed of 90 km. For example, get it at 2100 rpm This rpm shows you that your vehicle shows minimum fuel maximum performance & nbsp; It is speeds. After that, if possible, regardless of your gear, no matter what your speed is, try to keep it at this speed. Do not raise the speed too much, you can rotate in vain. I do not notice this method in diesel gasoline, I apply it in all the cars I use. It gives good results :).
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
Based on what you say 90km / h, is there an explanation for this? As far as I know, the vehicle reaches the minimum consumption value at the time it gives the maximum torque. This value is 1750dd for 206 1.4 HDI vehicles. A diesel that goes every 1750 cycles means at least fuel consumption value.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = kapagan] Try your pain long on the 5th gear & nbsp; km hand fully & nbsp; Check the tachometer when it shows 90km. Do not forget about how many revolutions the vehicle is at a speed of 90 km. For example, get it at 2100 rpm This rpm shows you that your vehicle shows minimum fuel maximum performance & nbsp; It is speeds. After that, if possible, regardless of your gear, no matter what your speed is, try to keep it at this speed. Do not raise the speed too much, you can rotate in vain. I do not notice this method in diesel gasoline, I apply it in all the cars I use. It gives good results :).
[/ QUOTE]
made sense to me. I will do it too thanks to this method.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
kabus
the same engine is used in my car 307 1.4h. If you do not go over 2,000dd & nbsp; it burns very little, but dropping the vehicle below 1,500 dd is drowning, and when shifting in quiet use, the gear shifts between 2,000-2,500 dd both burns less and does not get tired, but in serial use, I see 3,500-4,000 dd
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = C! N] [QUOTE = shutter] Try your pain on the long road. Check the tachometer when the km hand points to exactly 90 km in 5th gear. Do not forget about how many revolutions the vehicle is at a speed of 90 km. For example, get it at 2100 rpm This is the period when your vehicle shows minimum fuel and maximum performance. After that, if possible, regardless of your gear, no matter what your speed is, try to keep it at this speed. Do not raise the speed too much, you can rotate in vain. I do not notice this method in diesel gasoline, I apply it in all the cars I use. It gives good results :). [/ QUOTE] What do you say the value of 90km / h, is there any explanation for this? As far as I know, the vehicle reaches the minimum consumption value at the time it gives the maximum torque. This value is 1750dd for 206 1.4 HDI vehicles. A diesel 206 going at 1750 cycles means at least fuel consumption value. [/ QUOTE] Hello, what I say based on 90km: The speed limit on our motorways was 90km + 10% margin of error in time, so it was standard to speed 90km, now the situation is a bit more different. I think that the engineers who produced this car have probably thought. A car that drives 90 km with the least amount of fuel will not touch both the environment and the pocket. The less fuel, the less environmental damage they might have. I think this is the case with 5-speed transmissions. The situation may be different for 4, 6 or 7-speed transmissions. These predictions have never misled me. There may be an erroneous logic, but the result is positive. It is enough for someone who doesn't understand the car like me. Of course, if you or my knowledgeable friends explain the technical aspect of the issue, we will also learn (those who do not know much like me and me). It increases as you share information. kapagan2011-01-05 19:20:49
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
goktug
It is very true what the cover says, I am changing between 2000-2500. and, as he said, the tachometer of the 90 km
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
emaftermath

Thanks for the answers, my friends ...

I heard that diesel vehicles love high revs, but I wanted to get information for not using it ...
& nbsp;
I think it's me Seems like it is ideal for those who drive quiet cars like 2000-3000 dd to change gears ...
& nbsp;
So do you have any idea about intercooler ..?
emaftermath 2011-01-05 23:35:16
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
GokhaN
In the winter, until the car warms up, you can change the gear change according to the road between 2000-2500 while the gears do not change. In the meantime, you can see 4000 4500s if you say turbo revive like me. I recommend you to lower the gears when the engine speed drops below 1500.

personally, I do not know the content of the full diesel as a hdi user, but the intercooler turbo is cooling the air in the vehicles. I couldn't understand why you want to learn so much intercooler content. None of us are using Subaru WRX "Laugh"
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
C!N
[QUOTE = trap] [QUOTE = C! N] [QUOTE = trap] Try your pain on the long road. Check the tachometer when the km hand in 5th gear is exactly 90 km. Do not forget about how many revolutions the vehicle is at a speed of 90 km. For example, get it at 2100 rpm This is the period when your vehicle shows minimum fuel and maximum performance. After that, if possible, regardless of your gear, no matter what your speed is, try to keep it at this speed. Do not raise the speed too much, you can rotate in vain. I do not notice this method in diesel gasoline, I apply it in all the cars I use. It gives good results :). [/ QUOTE] What do you say the value of 90km / h, is there any explanation for this? As far as I know, the vehicle reaches the minimum consumption value at the time it gives the maximum torque. This value is 1750dd for 206 1.4 HDI vehicles. A diesel 206 going at 1750 cycles means at least fuel consumption value. [/ QUOTE] Hello, what I say based on 90km: The speed limit on our motorways was 90km + 10% margin of error in time, so it was standard to speed 90km, now the situation is a bit more different. I think that the engineers who produced this car have probably thought. A car that drives 90 km with the least amount of fuel will not touch both the environment and the pocket. The less fuel, the less environmental damage they might have. I think this is the case with 5-speed transmissions. The situation may be different for 4, 6 or 7-speed transmissions. These predictions have never misled me. There may be an erroneous logic, but the result is positive. It is enough for someone who doesn't understand the car like me. Of course, if you or my knowledgeable friends explain the technical aspect of the issue, we will also learn (those who do not know much like me and me). It increases as you share information. [/ QUOTE] Estağfurullah, we are trying to learn something as we share it. I just wondered why 90, I have a technical explanation, if you asked me if you made a very logical observation, thank you for your explanation, as I said, I know that vehicle engines will consume the least fuel at the time they give maximum torque.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 12
emaftermath
[QUOTE = GökhaN] During the winter, until the car gets warmer, you can change the gear change according to the condition of the road between 2000-2500, while the gears don't change. In the meantime, you can see 4000 4500s if you say turbo revive like me. I recommend you to lower the gears when the engine speed drops below 1500.

personally I do not know the exact contents of the diesel as a hdi user but the intercooler turbo is cooling the air in the vehicles. I couldn't understand why you want to learn so much intercooler content. None of us are using Subaru WRX "Laugh"
[/ QUOTE]
< / DIV> So what time do you set the speed on departures ..? For example, there are many people who take the second gear immediately after taking off on gasoline vehicles ... After getting up on the Hdi`s, should you go to 2nd gear or after the vehicle sees 2000 cycles ..?
& nbsp;
Let me explain the intercooler issue ... A salesman with the same model had built an intercooler before selling his vehicle ... He insists that I have it, says that it is useful to the engine and increases performance ... By making the turbo cool down more quickly, it eases the load of the engine ... The same friend, the non-intercooler vehicles from time to time idle at small distances, to keep the turbo idle ... But after placing this tool on the engine, there is no need to waste the car ...
& nbsp;
Performance is not important, but I am ready to do anything if it will benefit the tool ...
& nbsp;
I'm trying to gather information about intercooler, I think if it's useful. ..But business to fantasy If it will bring damage to the land or vehicle it does not matter ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 13
m1976k
friends, very productive shares, I look forward to the hope of income.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 14
tekseferde
appropriate cycle gasoline diesel 3 thousand eco mode does not matter brand. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:01 # 15
Guests
3000 rpm ideal mixing your head too much
08.05.2020 15:01 # 16
cerci07
When the vehicle reaches the top of the 2000 cycle, the fuel will increase and above, as the genius friend stated, the execution torque is at 1750 rpm , it is the least burned vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 17
monur
Diesel engines are generally revolving engines and it is inconvenient to use at low rpm. It should not be operated for a long period of time with constant rpm on the long road. If I give an example from my own vehicle,

When I put the vehicle in economy mode, it changes the gear changes at 3000 rpm on 3000 straight slopes on straight road and does not decrease engine speed below 2000 revolutions in any way. If it drops, it downshifts immediately. Even though the engine powers are different, it may be a reference since these operations are done electronically.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 18
cerci07

By mustafacerci at 2011-06-11

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”