Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Diesel sound in gasoline engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:34 # 1
anlersan
Hello friends, I recently bought 206 1.4 x desing for 16 thousand TL. There is a big imbalance between the prices in the market. This tool has 14 to satan and 25 to satan. I thought I bought it at a reasonable price in such a range, but there is one thing that caught my attention, although this engine is gasoline, it sounds like it is diesel. This is normal friends who have never had a pejom before, similar problems living. Will it cost me a lot when I think I bought the app?
08.05.2020 18:34 # 2
popeyes
yes, it is very normal that we know those who download engines in the industry. The way to suppress that sound a little in the 206s is to reduce it by using 5-40 oil
08.05.2020 18:34 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = if you understand] Hello friends I recently received 206 1.4 x desing for 16 thousand TL. There is a big imbalance between the prices in the market. This tool has 14 to satan and 25 to satan. I thought I bought it at a reasonable price in such a range, but there is one thing that caught my attention, although this engine is gasoline, it sounds like it is diesel. This is normal friends who have never had a pejom before, similar problems living. Will it cost me a lot when I think I bought the application? [/ QUOTE]

You have to make a top engine by hitting the pistons. A good master holds up to 1500 TL and you have a lifetime engine.
dogan106 2014-05-29 12:03:21
08.05.2020 18:34 # 4
Ali1905
Check valve setting
08.05.2020 18:34 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = Ali1905] Check valve setting [/ QUOTE]

valve adjustment is made after running in the new engine, it is very unlikely
08.05.2020 18:34 # 6
popeyes
Take another example, my friend !! "Dogan 106" means a slightly exaggerated engine piston hit by a friend, which means that the car's engine burns out of oil. In addition, the sound of the piston is the sound of metal you know hit the metal. In addition, the traction in the engine drops incredibly, while the car could not withstand the sound of the piston while driving on the road. How do you know that the sipob setting is disturbed 1- it gets chic, the sound comes from the engine 2- your traction falls down 3- it works hard late in the morning 4- the fuel increases 5- you see intermittent stops 6- If your car is lpg, use it with gasoline, let's see if the car will fall or if it drops also makes from sibops. ..... of course, if there is no one of them, there may be a very little valve knock. Of course it would be wrong to say anything without measuring valve pressure. I have no voice in my car 206, I am not wondering.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 7
Guests
Take [QUOTE = popeyes] here is another example my friend !! "Dogan 106" means a slightly exaggerated engine piston hit by a friend, which means that the car's engine burns out of oil. In addition, the sound of the piston is the sound of metal you know hit the metal. In addition, the traction in the engine drops incredibly, while the car could not withstand the sound of the piston while driving on the road. How do you know that the sipob setting is disturbed 1- it gets chic, the sound comes from the engine 2- your traction falls down 3- it works hard late in the morning 4- the fuel increases 5- you see intermittent stops 6- If your car is lpg, use it with gasoline, let's see if the car will fall or if it drops also makes from sibops. ..... of course, if there is no one of them, there may be a very little valve knock. Of course it would be wrong to say anything without measuring valve pressure. my vehicle 206 has the same voice as well, i'm not wondering frankly [/ QUOTE

Speak like a man, what did it mean?
08.05.2020 18:34 # 8
popeyes
then the cheapest one should be recommended, as a result of which a person and his vehicle just bought should not be disturbed.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 9
ahmed206
I think it's something that will be done with valve adjustment.

08.05.2020 18:34 # 10
popeyes
[QUOTE = ahmed206] I think it's something that will be done with the valve setting.

[/ QUOTE]

You are the man
08.05.2020 18:34 # 11
jimmy2008
These are unnecessary discussions, dear friend, if you have question marks in your head, show it to the master.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 12
Serkan
Friends, please pay attention to our messages that will cause unnecessary discussions, I ask that the issue not be prolonged and connected to the dessert.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 13
xdesign_206
[QUOTE = ahmed206] I think it's something that will be done with the valve setting.

[/ QUOTE]

+206
08.05.2020 18:34 # 14
muku
I don't know how the tone of the sound, but I think, the exhaust manifold has the connection point of the exhaust pipe in the form of a triangle, if you replace the felt and tighten it tightly at three bolts, the problem will be solved. Explodes up to 30 TL :)
08.05.2020 18:34 # 15
popeyes
[QUOTE = muku] I don't know how the tone of the sound, but I think, the exhaust manifold has the connection point of the exhaust pipe in the shape of a triangle, if you replace the felt and tighten it tightly in three bolts, the problem will be solved. Explodes up to 30 TL:) [/ QUOTE]

I mean, what kind of sound was coming to you, and what application did you do? Star

how will I experience
08.05.2020 18:34 # 16
muku
As I said, if one of those triple bolts is not tightening, it is already eating the felt from the air where it escapes, it becomes evident when I look at the felt, I made a thin sheet felt, it is more durable, as the friend said, it sounded diesel.
08.05.2020 18:34 # 17
kuscu38
[QUOTE = Serkan] Guys, please pay attention to our messages that will cause unnecessary discussions, I ask that the issue not be prolonged and connected to the dessert. [/ QUOTE]

+1
08.05.2020 18:34 # 18
anlersan
Thanks to everyone's attention. My vehicle is not subject to using a gasoline coupling, I researched this issue before opening it, but I could not find a clear ball. If there is a clear opinion, I would be glad if my sharing continues understand you 2014-05-29 15:50:08
08.05.2020 18:34 # 19
anlersan
I'll get this done as soon as possible, my friend thank you so much
08.05.2020 18:34 # 20
popeyes
[QUOTE = if you understand] Thanks a lot to everyone's attention. I searched this issue before my car opened, but I couldn't find a clear ballet and I hope that there is a living in the answers, as if there is no clear ballet. I hope it's not serious bise. If anyone has a clear opinion, I would appreciate if my sharing continues [/ QUOTE]

Hello my friend,
the exhaust manifold job seemed logical. as a result you should go from cheap to expensive
1- If the engine performance of the car is good, don't get stuck
wait for the oil change time 5 40 put maybe it decreases let's see how it will be, I did not wear any gasoline 206 lpg in my car, it sounds just like diesel and believe me I never get stuck. I even suspected that the dynamo strap was stiff in my own car. I will change and look at it soon

2- You should try the exhaust manifold and I will try it. cheap way

3- Look at the valves.
Don't bother to look further

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”